Advice about neighbour needed

spidey41
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i came home for lunch today and his bloody jeep was about 18inches across the end of my drive , got on the drive okay still but not so easy getting off , this guy is a total moron and perhaps now is time for a bit of revenge , if only to show him i am not intimidated by him

well i came home for lunch today and his bloody jeep was about 18inches across the end of my drive , got on the drive okay still but not so easy getting off , this guy is a total moron and perhaps now is time for a bit of revenge , if only to show him i am not intimidated by him

Revenge is using the law and not anything that might just make matters worse.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Firstly, I would defiantly get a covert camera set up with night vision or better still a couple showing different angles, then I would buy a cheap secondhand moped making sure it has mot, tax and insurance which is usually very cheap. Then permanently leave it parked on the road by your drive so as to prevent him from parking there. Make sure it is well locked up and the camera's are focused on it, should someone attempt to tamper/try to move it!

I know it is stooping to his level, but what you are doing is perfectly legal and hopefully will not cost you much money and should ensure there are no issues to declare should you wish to move in the future.

Ideally, a cheap secondhand car would be better but the costs are obviously a lot more.

Good luck.

Some people are real kn*bs!

• 3 weeks later...

Have a look at s59 RTA its new powers is to deal with any anti-social driving or use of the highway. Maybe of use maybe not.. Have a word with your beat officer as to what they think!!

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

• 2 months later...

thought this had quitened down but alas no , for the last week this idiot has been parking half on the road and half on the path opposite my drive , all other residents park on my side of the road so not only is he making it awkward to get of my drive but also causing other traffic to swerve in and out of the parked cars and large vans are having to reverse back down the road as they cant get through ,

Those large vans would have just cause for calling the police to have it removed as it is obstructing the highway

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Well you could. Woudl an emergency vehicle get through?

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

a fire engine would have no chance , ambulance might at a push if it went slowly

You'd proper want this "Goon" in your road if your house was on fire or a medical emergency. ...... NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said. ..... POLICE time

Hi

Contact your local police station or call 101 and just say you wish to speak to your local community safety officer for XXXXX area and just explain your situation and ask there advice.

You could also pop into you local fire station and have the same chat and ask there advice and even while there ask if they do a free fire safety inspection.

Also contact the Councils Anti Social Behaviour Team and ask there advice and also report it at the same time.

What I would be doing is reporting it via the police 101 (make sure and note date, time, importantly the officers name or badge number you reported it to )then contact the council and report it to them and let them know you have reported it to the police.

Make sure and keep a good record of everything you want a good paper trail.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

Contact your local police station or call 101 and just say you wish to speak to your local community safety officer for XXXXX area and just explain your situation and ask there advice.

You could also pop into you local fire station and have the same chat and ask there advice and even while there ask if they do a free fire safety inspection.

Also contact the Councils Anti Social Behaviour Team and ask there advice and also report it at the same time.

What I would be doing is reporting it via the police 101 (make sure and note date, time, importantly the officers name or badge number you reported it to )then contact the council and report it to them and let them know you have reported it to the police.

Make sure and keep a good record of everything you want a good paper trail.

There ya go. ...........

Move Forward. ........... He is affecting your access and that of the emergency services.

Once the Police knock on his door things will move !!!!!!!!!!

Dirty reflectors ??????????

Worn tyres ? Unreadable number plate ???

You know the score

Get the Police involved. You're :mad2: . So move it forward.

The dust will settle and you will win

well that did not go as planned , 2 policemen called this afternoon and stood on my doorstep pointing at the jeep , as there was not many cars in the street at the time they stated that anybody that parked this side of the road would actually be in the wrong as his vehicle is already there , a ten minute conversation that got me nowhere all the time being watched by the idiot over the road , so now i expect more hassle from him

Hi spidey

That is so disappointing especially as its an ongoing issue.

Right contact the police again and ask to speak to the senior officer dealing with your matter if not you wish to speak to a senior officer and explain to them that you DO NOT wish officers in Uniform or a Marked Police Vehicle to visit your property as when they recently attended your property in uniform in a marked vehicle in full view of the who you had complained about pointing directly to there vehicle you would rather the Police contacted you either by telephone or if possible you popped into your local station. (if you feel in fear of repercussions because of this tell them)

What action did the Police say they were doing if any?

Have you also reported it to the council informing them police informed? (Also if you dont want them at your property as the Police did inform them of that as well)

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Is this really a Police matter ?

Has this neighbour broken any laws ?

Do any other neighbours have complaints about this anti social behaviour ?

A long time ago, a next door neighbour had a problem with a neighbour opposite who liked to work on cars in his garage. Occasionally he would park a car near to this annoyed neighbour, as he had another car in the garage. For some reason she did not like him parking cars on the road near her house, when it was not causing any problems or breaking any laws. No other neighbours had a problem. Any way she kept complaining and one day noticed one of the cars did not have a tax disc, so she phoned the Police. The Police arrived to find that the car did not have an engine and was going to be worked on. At the time no laws had been broken and it was wasting Police time. I mention this case, as there are always different sides to a story. Some times neighbours get annoyed over silly things and it festers over years, with Police asked to be involved in a civil argument.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

OP has stated that the situation has led to the highway being obstructed. therefore an offense has been occurring.

OP has stated that the situation has led to the highway being obstructed. therefore an offense has been occurring.

In their opinion !

Devils advocate says that in an argument, sometimes the views of one side may not be rational.

I just think that involving Police in these issues is a waste of resources. If there is a big problem affecting many neighbours, then they should all complain to see what anti social behaviour procedures can be used.

In their opinion !

Devils advocate says that in an argument, sometimes the views of one side may not be rational.

I just think that involving Police in these issues is a waste of resources. If there is a big problem affecting many neighbours, then they should all complain to see what anti social behaviour procedures can be used.

I agree. This is petty and the Police's valuable resources should not be wasted on it.