MKDP HSBC bank account CCJ - help needed set aside please?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3095 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will offer them £20 a month then it will only take 13 years to pay off :lol:

Also do i pay the offer of £20 on top of the £50 court fee today or leave the £20 to see if they agree ?

and last but not least

what box do i tick is it suspension of a warrant or reduction in instalment ?

i'm guessing suspension of warrant because its a forthwith judgement and no instalment has been arranged ?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would include your first payment today

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

" i'm guessing suspension of warrant because its a forthwith judgement and no instalment has been arranged ? "

No its a variation to payment arrangements...no Warrant as yet been issued.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Just been to the court and handed in the form and made the £50 payment they refused to take the £20 and told me to wait until i receive a answer from the company either way its done and now a waiting game i suppose. Can they still send the bailiff out now ive sent that form in and paid the fee ?

No because an application to vary is being possessed :wink:

Andy

I'm sorry to ask again but if your online could you just answer this question for me if possible please

because I'm just in bed and a sudden thought came to my mind regarding the MKDP account that is showing as defaulted on my 3 credit reports

its due to drop off on the 5th November 2015

so only 2 months away

But I'm now worrying because I've now offered payment

will they now keep that listed on my file until paid off ?

or will they not change it because they have the CCJ listed also now ?

Thank You

The defaults drop off after 6 years...irrespective.....The CCJ will also show for 6 years from judgment date.(paid or unpaid):wink:

Morning just a quick update

i had my N245 form returned to me today by the local court stating id missed out a complete section on the form and i need to fill it in,

its Section 7 expenses i left blank as Andy advised to do and listed my partners wage in the others box

they state because it shows i have benefits weekly i must have bills to pay

and if not then i can offer a lot more than the £20 offered as it shows i get more benefits etc.

They also state on the phone when i called them that by me giving a better understanding of all the bills and partners wage etc

it will look better for me when they decide ?

Also received a call today from the Financial Ombudsmun service regarding HSBC charges

stating ive left it to long even though i did not know about the charges until MKDP produced them last week,

she also went onto say that HSBC have agreed to lift the time bar but she feels that HSBC will no longer have the details she needs

so will not be taking it further so its not been a very good 2 weeks :(

Hi.

I was afraid it may be queried for that reason...in reality you have stated the truth and completed as advised on the form...so they want you to ignore that line....

(because you do not pay them and it states not to include any payments made by other members of the household paid from their income.)

And make up some payments you make from your benefits...as to support your low offer...rather than accept the fact that your partners income pays the bill s and your benefits are used as intended and advised by the Government.(in effect use your benefits to pay the Claimant rather than your family's needs)

You can either explain the situation by way of a cover note and return it or you can falsify it and state expenses you do not make to justify the the offer of £20.

Its your choice.....the priority is to get it processed and in the system.

Incredible !!!

Regards

Andy

Thanks Andy

i was shocked when it arrived

i even rang them to ask what they were playing at as it clearly states

(Not to include any payments made by other members of the household paid from their income on the form )

she said well if thats the case what do you do with your benefits lol.

Im so tempted to just write a covering letter explaining everything

but im sure they will just ignore the facts like they did last week

so ill just have to fill in the expenses form and see how i get on but its a shocking system

Simply state that benefits are used as intended and help to supplement your partners income in meeting said expenses...fill the expenses in that are paid by your partner write at the bottom of 7 " as paid by my partner from her income and supplemented by our benefits "

did you send the FOS the statements?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I explained to her on the phone that i have had quite a lot of new information this last week

including all statements from the account from the date it was opened in 2006 to the date they shut it in Nov 2009

also default notices sent to the wrong address from HSBC etc

she said oh thats strange

then changed the point to say then that still the charges will need to show that they were incorrect and unfair

which is hard to prove she sounded like she couldn't be bothered

Then issue your own claim...DX will advise on how to prepare it.

Andy

I would get the variation in place first...then consider.

Instigating your own claim for unfair charges.

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon just a quick update to say I received a letter from the court today

stating they have accepted my £20 a month offer so it's a big relief to finialy getting it all sorted :)

just need to decide now what I'm going to do with regards to HSBC

do I take them to court or just move on ???

If I do take them to court and lose will I have to pay there fess etc for attending court or do I just lose my court fee ?

Depends on how they react to a claim and if they submit a defence....sure they would....case of who blinks first and if you can can convince them you will see it through to the end....win or lose.

Andy

• 1 month later...

Morning just a little update

I've received a letter today from MKDP stating they have now sold my account onto a company called

HOIST PORTFOLIO HOLDING LIMITED on the 26/10/15

will this now affect my monthly payments as agreed with the court or dose it all stay the same ?