UKPC parking charge on my own parking spot**WON at POPLA**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What didd your appeal say

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

what did you say and what was their response as your quotation of their reason doesnt fit in with an appeal based on owning the land that the company is trespassing on. If they didnt agree that you had a right they should have sent you copies of the parking co contract.

• 1 month later...

I got it wrong. The email was a copy of UKPC's submission to uphold the charge.

But my appeal was successful, as I argued UKPC had no right to issue the charge and they could not prove otherwise.

So UKPC have cancelled the charge.

I'd like to thank all those who helped me to win this case.

Well done.

I have updated the thread title to show your win :whoo:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I hope you are going to send UKPC a bill for your time and let them know that you intend to sue them for harassment and trespass if they dont pay up.

Cancel the charge my backside, they knew all along they were in trouble but dont want POPLA to order them to stop their thievery. I bet that no-one lese knows about this now so they will carry on and hope that you are the only one to complain. In the meanwhile you can park your car without displaying their stupid permit and see if they are foolish enough to want to get an injunction should you feel like being horrible.