style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The various stories are flowing, one main one, was it really a robbery or dressed up to look like one. Another question, who down graded the alarm alert to do not attend.

I can hear some saying 'My name is Michael Caine':madgrin:

It could be to pay for this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?444213-Were-UK-Banks-really-fixed-after-the-crash-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

The level of security that these places would have makes me think there is something strange going on. If you have safety deposit boxes containing possibly hundreds of millions of pounds in valuables, you would have 24 hour security from a private company. It would not just be a link to the Police.

From I have read, there would be several different security obstacles that would have to be overcome before they would have been able to access the deposit boxes. This does point to an inside job according to what I have read.

No doubt the jewellery will be out of the country very quickly and broken up to create new items, somewhere in eastern Europe or the middle east.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Is it wrong of me to want to know just what was in those boxes?

Good question. Was there evidence of something which they wanted to expose or evidence of something they wanted to cover up. The film could take so many turns.

Short while ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32263174

What a coincidence, and

was this connected http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32231725 a needed distraction to add to the Easter and Pesach holidays.

They should investigate whether the fire is connected to the theft. It might be why the Police did not attend when the alarm went off.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

It was the Tories party who did it.

After 8 Billion pounds to fund NHS England and bribe the voters with :madgrin:

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Apparently, there's an image showing the face of one of the raiders, but Police have refused to make public. The plot thickens

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hatton-garden-heist-police-miss-5546679

Was it George Osborne ? He has to find the money somewhere to pay for the Tory promises.

You do see them wearing hard hats and high viz a lot, Boris especially.

There is a conspiracy theory that only some boxes were targetted for whatever reason. It would interesting to see pictures, as to whether all the boxes were opened. If they were not, then someone was aware what was in them. They had plenty of time according to reports i.e the whole Easter weekend, because the Police did not respond to the alarm.