style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It is really worth reading this story linked to here

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/maxherve-george-the-man-fighting-a-merciless-legal-war-against-insurance-giant-aviva-10168427.html

Aviva are going to have to come up with a deal that is going to cost them a lot of money.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Good. They have had all these legal conferences looking for clauses they can put in their policies as get outs and it's about time someone got them back.

Have to be very careful here as if he wins, thousands and thousands of uk pension holders will lose everything. This is all about making one man rich at the expense of others. Do you REALLY believe that he has to slave away for hours to pay his travel costs etc and yet the bos will just give him 20m? Hmmmm

At one time these big British Insurers were run to very good ethical standards. This all changed back in the 1990's from I can remember, when they started to become global businesses and were more interested in finding creative ways to make money. The ofshoring of some of their business operations including some of their IT work, were done to save money, even if this meant a worse customer service. I have heard a few horror stories where Aviva had taken decisions which were totally about saving money, even if policyholders were affected.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread