Motorbike Madness! New moped not working. ** Partially Settled **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@JoeyJoey that is correct, they told me when they picked the bike up on a saturday and said the money would be in my account on the tuesday/wednesday and it wasn't.

@King when they picked the bike up he said he was taking off £100 for the delivery! i actually forgot about that bit.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeyJoey that is correct, they told me when they picked the bike up on a saturday and said the money would be in my account on the tuesday/wednesday and it wasn't.

@King when they picked the bike up he said he was taking off £100 for the delivery! i actually forgot about that bit.

Well, consider yourself lucky if you get a refund minus £100.

It's unacceptable to make you pay for delivery of a faulty moped anyway.

I would push for a chargeback.

I bet a shilling that Friday will come and go and they won't refund you.

Hi

I have changed the thread title to include Motorbike Madness in the title. By doing so, it should show up when someone Googles the name. Hopefully then they will see how badly this company is.

What to do? You have the evidence they will refund you? They have the bike back. They have your cake and now they are eating it.

If your bank refuse the chargeback then I would send a letter Before Action and if they ignore it, sue them. I bet they would soon pay up once court papers hit their mat. (not guaranteed of course)

I would ensure that you get the full cost back. The bike was faulty. They have to refund you in full, including delivery charges and any collection charges.

I just checked on Companies House and they are trading as a dormant company. I would report that to CH as by trading, they are not dormant. Also, keep an eye on their trading status just in case they try to go into administration. You can set up alerts from CH.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

jesus, i've just spent 37 minutes on the phone to natwest, going round and round in circles and have have got nowhere.

I edited out your offer Baily. Not a good idea as you don't know who might respond.

Edited by Conniff
Edited for security reasons.

just had a thought. if the bank wants proof that i sent the bike back, then i already have the proof because they said they would refund me? they said they need the evidence and its under VISA rules and regs (which one didn't even know where on the internet i could find it) shouldn't i then be more protected if thats under section 75?

just had a thought. if the bank wants proof that i sent the bike back, then i already have the proof because they said they would refund me? they said they need the evidence and its under VISA rules and regs (which one didn't even know where on the internet i could find it) shouldn't i then be more protected if thats under section 75?

Exactly!

They said they were going to refund you, this means that the return is complete.

Get back to Natwest and speak to a supervisor

i spoke to a supervisor, he was just as useless :mad2: will do it now. each time i get back to them its different 'evidence' this time they say they need evidence of the company emailing the last 4 digits of my card!

so if it IS visa i have my back covered by section 75? because they said about the rules n regs of visa, my card is visa debit

I just checked on Companies House and they are trading as a dormant company.

Have you emailed Ceo to complain ?

If they are dormant, emailing the boss, if he cared, could just make them wrap the lot in and do a name change, so nothing to come back. The bank is still the best bet.

Keep in mind baily, any purchases like this again then use a 'Credit Card'. If you don't have one, then ask a friend or family member and give them the cash.

Credit card payments are protected by law.

Debit cards are not covered under S75.

Edited by Conniff

they go by scooter madness and motorbike madness, bank gave me phone number of trading standards but wouldn't have a clue what to say or where to start.

what is CEO anyway?

thanks

they just sent me this

The card was refunded this morning of £450.00, card No.**** it may take up to 3 working days to appear back in your bank

Regards

Motorbike Madness

Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 1:43 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: refund

If they are dormant, emailing the boss, if he cared, could just make them wrap the lot in and do a name change, so nothing to come back. The bank is still the best bet.

Keep in mind baily, any purchases like this again then use a 'Credit Card'. If you don't have one, then ask a friend or family member and give them the cash.

Credit card payments are protected by law.

Debit cards are not covered under S75.

I meant the Ceo of the bank ....

how long does it take for a refund to show in my bank? because it STILL is not showing. but then it did say 3 working days, surely it would have shown in my bank at least.

Excellent news. :-)

Now, what about the other £100. You could continue with a claim for the refund of this or just put it down to experience.

Personally, I'd go after the buggers.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE