Info on interview under caution pls

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, gotta go for an IUC on tues, now our claim is joint in both mine and hubbys name, and entirely above board!! only get a pittance, anyway, only Ive gotta go,would that indicate thats its something to do with only my income? thx

No you would have been invited as presumably you are the main claimant, although in joint names one of you will be the main claimant.

The letter should give a hint about what the IUC is about as they should tell you under PACE.

Because it is under caution, you can take someone with you, I would if possible try to get this rearranged to a later date (phone first thing tomorrow) and get some information and help from CAB, if it can be re-arranged someone from CAB will come with you.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

it says to do with undeclared income, have scrutinised my statement and only thing is my son has his ESA going into my account and a PPI payment from Lloyds for just under 4k, regarding my son on my last review i actually marked my statement where his money was going in, any of these a possibility?

The 4k is under the 6k amount, and this is where it starts to affect income related benefit, at 6k, so it shouldnt really be that.

Your sons payments going into your account may be the reason, but surely as they are paying it then they should know about it already. Could still be the reason though.

Does he live with you, and do they know he lives with you if he does?

If you definitely have nothing to hide, and I mean definitely, then don't worry about it, as having 4k and your sons ESA paid into your account isnt against the law.

If you think it could be something else, then cancel the appointment, rearrange it for another date, and get CAB to give advice, and also possibly go with you.

As its an IUC, anything you say can be used against you, and as its recorded, you cant say something then take it back.

If you are positive you have nothing to worry about, then do not worry.

I was called in, in January, for a couple of things, one of them telling me I had been receiving a benefit that I wasnt entitled to. Turned out they were wrong and after 10 weeks I had it

reinstated and a payment of over £600. This was a compliance interview, all very serious and quite unpleasant, but ended up being a load of rubbish, as I had been doing nothing wrong, but I still worried about it for a while.

HI, yes they know he lives with me and its a council IUC so no they dont pay him, I have had a thought though, hubby had a pay rise last march, nothing major and i let them know in writing, now my review was I think in October, and i had an overpayment for 120 for HB and about same for CTB, cannot for the life of me find an award notice for after that change of circs, but thats such a small overpaymet?? Ive been here before, it nearly killed me, would never put myself in those circs again for a few quid!!!

It may help with you giving some more history to this issue, as you have stated that you had previously been called in. So if you can please post some more history on this matter Thx

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

did anybody have an increase in earnings when NMW increased in October?

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.

It may help with you giving some more history to this issue, as you have stated that you had previously been called in. So if you can please post some more history on this matter Thx

It was 5 years ago, messages still on here from my account. Ty