style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi , on March 27th I sent a letter by signed for as it contained a driving licence ( not mine and not to DVLA )

I expected it to be there the next day or on Monday but it has not arrived,

not been signed for either.

It says it is in their system? I paid extra for peace of mind but where is it?

There is a deadline for the Licence to get where it is going as it has to have points put on it,

the fine has been paid and then once that is done you send the licence off.

I photocopied the letter and have reference numbers and the address the letter has to go to, like say it is not my licence ( mine needs renewing! )

I phoned the number on the receipt only to be met by an automated machine asking questions, then it said it could take 15 days!

Help!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Chances are it has arrived, as in the past on more than one occasion I received letters from recipients referring to the recorded delivery letter, seems in a lot of cases P.O. Box numbers is an area this happens, Royal Mail service leaves a lot to be desired & complaints are last in their priorities. 50 years experience with them proves this.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Hi,

I agree with Mike. I have had many letters which have arrived not showing as being delivered.

Contact the people you sent the letter to and see if they have received it.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

thank you I will see if they have a number to contact them on,, it is a PO BOX it got sent to in West Yorkshire x

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Which department did you write to. If you can't find a phone number, others here may be able to help

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

the only phone number I can find is for payment query

the payment has been taken out and just checked Royal Mail site and it just says we have this item

the licence has gone to Regional Fixed Penalty Office, PO Box 223, Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire. LS27 1DN

0113 307 6642

Try that one

that is the payment query number silver fox, x

I do not have Skype I googled the address and got this number as well 08456010485

just checked Royal Mail site again and guess what! it has finally arrived and been signed for, took long enough, totally disgusting. Wonder how long take them to send it back! Thanks for all the help x

If you paid for Special Delivery (next day guaranteed) and it didn't arrive on that date, then you can make a claim for the postage paid over and above the 1st / 2nd class delivery that you received.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

thank you citizen, it cost me £1.72, not happy as really should have got there yesterday as was done Friday

it says on receipt signed for 1st class aims to deliver your letter the next working day

Posted Friday =next working day Monday as I said might of delivered on Monday but receipt up on Tuesday, not a guarantee delivery unless you Pay £5 or 6 for special delivery = worth it./..////no its delivered in reasonable time = job done!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

thanks for the info :) x

Sorry snowdragon, I thought you had used the Special Delivery Next day guaranteed service. I doubt you would get anything from the Recorded Delivery service as that usually gets delivered with the 1st class post :(

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D