PSE

Urgent help needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1718 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Evening

I have an eviction notice for Wednesday 1st April. This was a suspended order from 2013 I made all due payments but have unfortunately fallen behind and now owe £4,115..

I filled in an NN24 form but it has been returned as I didn't include copies I will be going to court tomorrow to hand deliver.

I have offered to pay £2000 immediately and assured them I will pay the remainder within 2 months but the solicitors have refused this offer and the lender refuses to discuss matter with me.

Please any help would be greatfully recieved, Thanks.

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I'll try to find someone to help you.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thank you very much HB

Hi, can you explain more about why the N244 was returned please.

What did you put in Q.10 of the form i.e. your statement explaining why you are asking for the eviction to be stopped.

• Haha 1

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thank you for looking in so promptly, Ell-enn. :)

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi

NN24 was returned as I hadn't provided 3 copies of the form or the fee, although I call the court and asked for advice they never mention either.

I requested the eviction be stopped as I had maintained the payments and could pay half the arrears and the rest within two months which would clear everything and gave my assurance I could remedy the current arrears. I also stated myself and children have nowhere else to go.

Thanks

Are you going into the court tomorrow to take the form and fee ? if so ask if there are any duty solicitors there on the day of your hearing - you can ask for their help and they can accompany you into the hearing.

Are you able to be online in the morning? I could help with some wording for the statement if you need me to. I have to go and pick someone up shortly so don't have any spare time tonight.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Yes I'm going to court in the morning to hand in forms and fee.

Yep I can be online in the morning thank you so much for your help. I've put together a further page in support of my reasons to suspend, but any help you can give would be greatly appreciated Ell-enn as was you response tonight.