Call Bback from scottishpower. None Starter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I'm trying to used the scottishpower book a call back, and i keep getting "Sorry, the timeslot you have requested is unavailable, please select another time"

I have been trying for the last few weeks to organise a call back, using the online message system also and still no call back from scottishpower.

What can i do?

Thanks

Dan

I think that you need to start off by telling us what the problem is and what you're trying to achieve. Then maybe we can suggest another way rather than using ScottishPower's under resourced and disinterested system

Hello

Sorry for late reply.

They have messed up my billing.

When i first joined ScottishPower my contract was dual fuel, it then came to the end,

ScottishPower had taken it upon themselves not to contact me and tell me my contract had come to an end.

ScottishPower dicied to put me on another contract this time single gas and electric instead of dual fuel.

There were no gas and electric readings,

now i have one bill for electric and no gas and they want a lump some without proper readings.

I have tried my best to speak to a ScottishPower manager to try and sort this out.

But what can i do when ScottishPower's online call back system is out of order

and i have to use the online contact email system which they don't answer my request to speak to someone.

They still keep emailing me a bill yet they can't speak to me. I have wrote several letters/emails and no reply.

Please, any advice would be great.

First of all get ready for the long haul. When these things go wrong, they go badly wrong and the longer it goes on the more difficult it becomes to sorted out.

Well done on starting to put things in writing already. This is very important. You need a paper trail.

Also, keep a very detailed log of everything that happens. All the attempts you make to phone them. The times dates telephone numbers you used et cetera. I suggest that you keep some kind of exercise book near the phone so that you can keep it up-to-date easily.

You've given us a rough idea of what has happened – but you haven't really laid out in a chronological, structured and bullet pointed form.

We have no idea of how long this is been going on for.

I suggest that you tell us a story – starting from the top and also tell us about the effect that it is having on you.