damjef v FD

damjef
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am almost at the same stage as you; FD intended to defend and right at the last minute they have filed their defence (last Friday), so it has been transferred offline; just waiting to hear which court it has been transferred to - then what to do from there. Ironically, I put in a claim for my sister against FD, and she got £1300 out of £1700 without them quibbling at all!!!!

Keep me posted with how you get on...

Martina

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching your claim with interest Damjef. First Direct have acknowledged my MCOL and now have until 29th May to defend it...just waiting to see if they do!

Are you in Coventry? If I saw that right so am I so if you need any help let me know...can't pretend to be an expert but I have spent hours reading through stuff on here, all of which is really helpful! Started my own thread tonight! It took me days to work out how! lol. Anyway..the very best of luck.

:D m

Gensha

Looks fine to me.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Thanks everyone for the support and advice, hopefully I can return the same in time to come. I now have everything prepared and will wait patiently for an offer or look forward to my hearing!

here's to Reclaiming the Right!! :D

I'll keep the post updated as things progress so bye for now..

Gensha I live in Coventry and I appreciate the offer! Thanks..