Fairplay on everything !

FairplayA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Re: Banks, Councils, Companies, education systems, post offices, the food service system and drug industries, Justice system...All are showing similar bullying characteristics due to law changes empowering them to exploit the consumer that way. We really need to get back to basics and understand who are the controllers and what are their objectives ? The one thing we keep hearing is the ' New World Order' so finding ourselves controlled by prejudicial, unfair choices, in almost every sphere in life means that the controllers have implemented their systems already and everyday life is about to get worse according to a utube video I have seen recently by Dr Walter Veiths: New World Order.

Bottom line is that if the legal system gets corrupted then most organisations will and the ordinary public suffer.

1) Councils at one time used to care very much about being transparent and accountable procedures to the public, but these days you will notice changes in their procedures which are about giving the public or consumer/customer very little in the way of evidence. Eg if we submit documents at their (One Stop) shop and request them to do an email chase, we no longer are allowed to receive a copy of the email with attachments of our documents as that provides evidence that they sent it off promptly to the right departments etc.

2) Courts have stopped allowing Claimants and Defendants to hand over documents to their reception and receive a 'received' stamp over the receipt or any receipt at all. What does is help them lose documents when it is convenient to fail a case based on missed deadline dates.

And there are many more crooked laws that have been brought out to make claims difficult.

3) Banks likewise have stopped giving certain documents or receipts for evidence purposes. Banks can also conspire with mortgage brokers to disallow a mortgage or offer the wrong types of mortgages based on who they want to help and who they want to trap, and whom they want to steel the property away from, rather than whether an individual qualifies for their preferred mortgage. Obviously to pull off such stunts as these there would need to be very close relationships between the broker, the surveyor, the legal teams etc and these events are most likely to occur where there is religious or cultural unity that enables a bit of 'organized crimes' to be pulled off. I say so because my property has been stolen or taken over off me in these ways. I had unfortunately become trapped by taking on a business partner who was part of a group who belong to the same religion so they were culturally close to eachother and they were able to pull it off because they also know the legal system's corruption facilities. And I was prevented from receiving the mortgage that I would have qualified for but the partner must have secretly wanted it instead. And so be not surprised that none of the credit crash offenders have been brought to justice by the legal system, and why the FSA and BCOB, Ombudsmans etc do not work or respond as they should, because they are controlled by the same category of people.

4) Education systems. Asking about race statistics on the examination question paper is surely giving the race discrimination tools /opportunity for a prejudiced examiner to mark according to ethnic names or their race declaration forms ? This never used to be the case until after year 2009. Blocking too the opportunity to check the marking on an examination paper to verify that it was properly marked.

5) Previously Post Offices used to be happy to take in your application form with original tracking dockets over the counter and issue a receipt but today they have been taught not to offer such evidence. So one is left with the risk that if they want they can lose your original document and then deny you sent it.

6) Food Industry : Did you know that we are being forced fed Genetically Modified foods because the very companies who are responsible for GM agriculture won the right to not label foods because most of the public would not choose to buy GM foods ? Check out Utube : 'Seeds of Death'

A lot of epidemics of chronic diseases are caused by GM foods. Check out Utube videos by Dr Den Boer;

Dr Peter Glidden etc.

7) Likewise, the Pharma Industries would lose billions of Pounds/Dollars if they allowed the medical profession to reveal the truth about cancer cures or that most of your diabetes and other illnesses can be cured by simple changing of diet, so you don't hear of these things on main stream media

because the media is also in the hands of the same people.

8) Worse is to come in the New World Order plans as they want to make steeling acceptable. Listen to Dr Walter Veith's videos.

The public need to become aware of all the conns and start protesting but it might already be too late as most of these job posts are held by corrupt and greedy people who are the only type of recruits possible to implement the New World Order.

Edited by FairplayA

I think you might need to take the tin foil hat off. Its cooking yoru brain.

As for 7) Have you not seen the nhs adverts and healthy living adverts and campaigns? Pretty sure type 2 diabetes the advice offered to patients IS lifestyle change!!!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Your 'belief' is not proof. We enjoy GM food, if you don't then don't buy any, simples.

Must be an election coming, this sounds very political and from one of the nutter parties.

7) Likewise, the Pharma Industries would lose billions of Pounds/Dollars if they allowed the medical profession to reveal the truth about cancer cures or that most of your diabetes and other illnesses can be cured by simple changing of diet, so you don't hear of these things on main stream media

because the media is also in the hands of the same people.

I think you will find that diet plays an integral part of treatment for diabetics and those suffering from some Cancers, so I am not sure why you say that the medical profession aren't allowed to provide this information !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Your 'belief' is not proof. We enjoy GM food, if you don't then don't buy any, simples.

Must be an election coming, this sounds very political and from one of the nutter parties.

I didn't base my claim on 'belief' I based it on evidence supplied by TV and utube videos eg 'Seeds of Death' and education. I happen to have enough of a science background to understand that messing around with nature's pre-set formulas can give us a very different product without the certainty of safety compared to the one given by nature or a God, as these were implemented without much testing for long term effects.

As for choice; you seem to miss the point that I was making which is that if there are no labelling, how can we pick out the non-GM foods from GM ones ? We have no choice if someone got rid of the labelling so that they can impose their supplies on to the market and that means forcing us all to live with GM foods because they want to make lots of money from it.

Edited by FairplayA

I think you will find that diet plays an integral part of treatment for diabetics and those suffering from some Cancers, so I am not sure why you say that the medical profession aren't allowed to provide this information !

My quote about medical profession was about the cancer part, but as far as chronic diseases go I should have made a distinction between privately paid medicine ie American system versus Britain which will be more different because it is Gov paid. Gov paid health care will clearly not be interested in holding onto

patient's illness for money or extended stays in hospital etc while private healthcare there will be that tendency so my comments was more to do with the American system as my relatives have fallen into that trap. If you want to know what it has been like for Americans, then listen to Dr Den Boer videos

esp the Probiotic one. And Dr Peter Glidden, because MD there and here mostly treat the systems have not enough about the source of the problem ie the permant cure.