Jump to content

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1610 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Will try and keep this short,



I owed United utilities £500 for water which they sent to scottcall.



I worked with them (regret that now) and set up a £50 a month plan.



I made the first payment via standing order so I didn't give them my details,

it never arrived on my account.



I loaded with UU who said they had resolved it and I had paid it wrong so scottcall kept it in a holding account.



I have proof I sent it where they told me.



I've kicked up a fuss

been verbally abused by scottcall threatening to call at my house,



so I informed UU i will pay them direct online

but they are refusing to accept that and will only deal with me via scottcall.



I've paid online anyway this month



but UU are adamant that they won't be accepting any further online payments to my account.



I've offered to set a direct debit up for £88 a month, 50 for debt and 33 for new year

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pay it online direct as you are

If snot crawl phone you do not go through security questions tell them in writing and hang up

If they attend your property they have no rights they are not bailiffs and can be told to go away and not return

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't pay Scot call a penny. If they are involved then the debt is a debt. They only chase unrecoverable or bogus debts

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..



If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...