Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2052 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had a weekly ticket, but forgot my photocard. My ticket was taken from me (still had 4 days left on it) and I was questioned by an RPI guy. Unfortunately, I have no recollection of what I said to him because being forced to stand on a crowded train platform caused me to have a panic attack. I think I was so desperate to get out of there that I just agreed to everything he said. A few months later I get a letter saying that I had 14 days to give my side of the story. I wrote back apologizing for my error and I also sent them the photocard.

I have had panic attacks and chest pains ever since this happened and I'm so scared that this will go to court. I know I've brought all of this on myself but I really need to know how much trouble I am in.

Thanks.

hi, if they send you notice of court action, then maybe you should write to SWT to express your apologies and offering to pay any administration costs they have incurred to avoid court action.

since you sent them an apology letter some months ago, as well as it appearing you had a valid ticket minus the photocard, plus sending them the photocard, then that may be the end of it

try not to worry about this, maybe phone them to find out what is happening if that will put your mind at rest?

If you've not heard anything for a few months since, then the matter is probably closed.

Unless you've said anything silly, or been uncooperative, the copy of the photocard being sent should sort it all out.

If you avoid action this time, make sure it doesn't happen again!

• 4 weeks later...