Barry Beavis Vs Parking Eye Update?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3292 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All seems to have gone extremely quiet on this in the press.

Anyone know what happened/is happening with this court case?

It looked at the end of February as though a fairly short court case was commencing, and it was well reported in the media, but since then, nothing (that I can see anyway)!

Hi

As far as I can tell, the judges still haven't made a decision and they will do so 'at a later date' what ever or whenever that is.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I thought you armchair lawyers would have known the judges have up to three months to give a reserved judgement?

So you join this forum just to make a remark like that. Why?

Thanks for the replies so far everyone.

I'm guessing potential impending disaster for the PPCs was the reason why I received yet another "14 days to pay or we take you to court, no more chances" letter yesterday, the first one since I received exactly the same "14 days to pay or we take you to court, no more chances" threat was received early December (which I assumed was an attempt to fund the office christmas party).

My money is on "PPC employee who knows that they may well be out of a job in a few weeks". :violin:

It pinged my PPC troll radar when they mentioned "armchair lawyers" (whatever that means). It's a favourite term used by PPCs when they want to criticise forums like this.

A colleague of mine received a letter stating PE were prepared to take her to court as she had not appealed - the original parking charge letter was back in September and an appeal letter sent to them at that time (by recorded delivery and they signed for it!) . They didn't respond or send a POPLA code (now saying they did) and now 6 months later they send a demand for payment. Seems to me they are raking out all the old unpaid cases and trying to get some money in.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

And note the remark by PP that PE are still withholding the the important snippet of information that the case went to appeal. This is happening in court, in letters they send out to their victims, and on their website.