ECP PCN bishop centre taplow **Won at POPLA**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and whats the update then?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I replied via email (as i have been continuously with them) pretty much starting the quote/advice from Armadillo71 on the 29th March 2015.

Well I would of attached the pdf 'design and access statement' to your appeal and a link but never mind.

I would reply by stating that you have appealed twice now, so cancel the charge or issue a valid POPLA code.

i received a letter in the post yesterday (27th April 2015) with the following x2 letter documents. (which i might add how poorly printed quality of their sign)

IMG_1046.jpg

what is my next step, any advice would be greatly appreciated, and i thank you all for your help thus far.

kind regards

Shads! :peace:

Edited by Shads

You may wish to redact that image further as your individual POPLA code is visible.

Now you use said code to make an appeal to POPLA. There are plenty of templates available on various places but you need to ensure that you include that the driver was a genuine customer at the site on the date specified, and that the charge is NOT a genuine pre-estimate of loss (GPEOL).

can i get a little help and advice on the appeal to popla.

firstly it give me the following options to tick (which should i tick?)

I was not improperly parked.

The parking charge (ticket) exceeded the appropriate amount.

The vehicle was stolen.

I am not liable for the parking charge.

then a little advice on the reasons I'm appealing, do i just put the same as i did to the PCN company? or do i do it differently? I'm very lost and out of my depth here and would really appreciate some help or a template letter that i should send

many thanks for everyones help

kind regards

Shads

I am not liable for the parking chargelink3.gif.

then as post 28

you need to ensure that you include that the driver was a genuine customer at the site on the date specified, and that the charge is NOT a genuine pre-estimate of loss (GPEOL).

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I Have Some Great News. After Making My Appeal To Popla, I Received A Reply From Them, Stating I Have Succeeded My Appeal And Has Therefore Been Allowed By Order Of The Lead Adjudicator.

Fantastic News. And I Can't Thank Everyone Who Was Involved, And Helped Me Enough. Without All Of You, Your Input, Your Advice, Your Guidance, I Wouldn't Of Been Able To Achieve This.

Once Again Thank You All, If I Can Help In Any Other Way Or Repay The Favour, And Ill Be Sure To Hang Around And Help Contribute To This Great Forum.

Once Again, Thank Yo Everyone!

Much Appreciated

Shads :-D

• 1 year later...
Hi there,

Always admired the forums and gained knowledge & info from here and always keep like to keep tabs. Finally looking for a little help myself.

Went to Bishop Centre Taplow.

11th March 15 in the evening.

Received a parking charge notice from euro car parks.

They were using cameras to capture my entering & leaving times.

Unfortunately I exceeded the 3hr free parking time stay there.

I have been told according to the letter that under schedule 4 of the protections of freedoms Act 2012

they have the right to recover from the registered keeper so much that amount that remains unpaid. I

Must admit I've never noticed the signs before (but never really looked for them I guess) untill I went back to check after receiving the charge And there are signs in the car park which state the 3 hr free stay.

Reading some previous cases i appealed Roughly along the lines of...

Dear Euro Car Prats

As the registered keeper of the vehicle, registration XXXX XXX, I have received your invoice number xxxxxx.

The driver at the time tells me that They where shopping at tesco then finished the evening & frankie & bennies, and that they are therefore not liable to pay u any money.

If you reject this appeal, please issue me with a valid POPLAicon code.

Yours

Registered Keeper.

They have since reied with the following:

Dear Customer,

Please forward a copy of any receipts or bank statements, to confirm you were using the facilities on site on the date the parking charge notice was issued and to substantiate your length of stay on site.

On receipt of this information your email correspondence will be forwarded to the parking charge notice department to complete a further investigation and respond

I will place the parking charge notice on hold for 14 days to allow you to get these documents to us

Kind Regards

Customer Service

What would be my next step, Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Ash

Hi What is the email address you sent the appeal please?

better to start a new thread

of your own

this one is a couple of years old now

and they