style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been working for a major retailer for a long time,more that 15 years now.last year had an accident...had an operation on my hand...lost wrist movement as one of the bones was shattered.they had to put metal screws in...i have been on sickness for a while...never claimed a benefit penny in my life till this second.had tyo reduce my hours,go unpaid....basically suffered on my own,plus having to support a family.now physically my hand which is the right one is useless,can't bend my wrist,or lift etc...my job was leading a team,taking deliveries..moving cages ,filling stock....customer service...you name it....a lot of things .

now work are treating me like they don't care ,telling me that i have to do my job regardless...if not i have to step down from my role and see wether they can they consider me for another position with less money?

Is this a fair treatment?

How could i go on the defensive as i have a meeting with them soon.thanks guys

you need to start any action before a year has passed since the incident so it may be prudent to seek legal advice. You can use one of these no win no fee companies that advertise their services widely but beware of the terms they offer, some are not that forthcoming on whopays what when you win and that will make a big difference to any settlement you receive.