How To Handle Parking Eye PArking Notcie Charge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Vawney- We do not need to see the generic POPLA form or standard PE rejection letter.

And you have left the POPLA code and parking charge number visible which is not advisable...

Have a read of some POPLA wins in this thread;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?405805-PPC-Successes-(No-Questions-please)/page6

( you have 20 days left to enter your POPLA appeal. This can be added to up until a few days before it is heard.)

Vawney- We do not need to see the generic POPLA form or standard PE rejection letter.

And you have left the POPLA code and parking charge number visible which is not advisable...

Have a read of some POPLA wins in this thread;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?405805-PPC-Successes-(No-Questions-please)/page6

( you have 20 days left to enter your POPLA appeal. This can be added to up until a few days before it is heard.)

Oh i see how do i delete that post and thank you! obviously never done this before

follow these guidelines to properly redact things please

HOW TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS / IMAGES ON CAG IMMEDIATELY YOU DO NOT NEED 10 POSTS

IMPORTANT To protect your IDENTITY and ensure you remain ANONYMOUS on CAG

YOU MUST ensure that you REMOVE all Personal Information including Barcodes, Names, Addresses etc

ENSURE: To leave all Monetary Figures and Dates.

DO NOT USE A BIRO, PEN, SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS TO EDIT THE INFORMATION

1. SCAN YOUR DOCUMENT

- Set your default scan page size to A4 less than 300 DPI (150 will do)

- Scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture (jpg) file

- Don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

- If you have multiple scans/pictures

please put these into WORD and make a multi page document

first ensuring you have removed all Personal Information before converting to PDF.

if you dont have MSOFFICE, use openoffice its free and has a PDF converter.

- IPHONE ONLY: Take a picture and Convert to PDF via an APP

2. HOW TO EDIT (Remove Personal Information)

- Do this using MSPAINT.EXE or any Photo Editing program and ensure to save the document.

PLEASE TRY AND REFRAIN FROM POSTING FILES OF +1Mb in size

a single sheet of a4 should be about 50kb.

3. HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DOCUMENT TO PDF

- If you have OFFICE installed this has an installable PRINT to PDF option so use this and save as PDF.

- If you have PDF as an installed driver use this program and save as PDF.

OR Go to one of the many free online pdf converter websites:

- http://freejpgtopdf.com/

- http://www.convert-jpg-to-pdf.net/

- http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

- http://www.pdfmerge.com/

- http://www.primopdf.com/

PLEASE REMEMBER: It would be better to upload a Multi-page PDF rather than multiple Single PDFs.

4. BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR DOCUMENT ON CAG

- Logically Name your PDF File so Users know what it is. DO NOT NAME YOUR FILE USING BANK NAMES OR CAG IN THE TITLE

- For Example: Default Notice DDicon-MM-YYYY.

IMPORTANT To protect your IDENTITY and ensure you remain ANONYMOUS on CAG please ensure that you do a final check that all Personal Information including Barcodes, Names, Addresses etc. are REMOVED before carrying out the NEXT STEP

5. HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENT ON CAG

- In your Thread/Post open a new msg box here.

- Click 'Go Advanced' below the msg box.

- Click 'Manage Attachments' below that box.

- Click the 'Add Files' button on the top right.

- Click 'Select Files', navigate to your file(s) on your PC.

- Click 'Upload Files'.

- You DON’T have to put a link to the attachment in the msg box just upload it ……… JOB DONE

- You can click on your links to check them too!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

on the popla forms it asks for name and surname am i still avoiding naming myself on here too

For POPLA, you're appealing as the Registered Keeper, not the driver. So giving your full name to POPLA isn't an issue. ParkingLie already know who the keeper is.

When I've appealed to POPLA in the past, I've used only the online form, backed up with an email (repeating the appeal and) including any evidential attachments. If you do send POPLA an email, make sure you repeat the POPLA code in the subject line so that they can tie it in to your case. thumbup.gif

ParkingLie will try their hardest to get any POPLA decision delayed until after the judgement in the Beavis case is announced. You should perhaps include in your POPLA appeal that the Beavis decision is immaterial in this case as ParkingLie do not pay the landowner to operate in the car park, so the appeal has no bearing on your appeal as it is a completely different set of circumstances.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

the parking company already have your details otherwise they wouldnt be able to send you their demand. It is always wisw to anonymise things on an open forum to avoid companies claiming theat the keeper and driver are one and the same when they arent. Some of these parking companies try and bully the keeper by saying that they know you are posting on a forum and somehow this isnt allowable. Poppycock. However, when you write to POPLA the code will identify the original claim and appeal rejection and the parking company must answer YOUR appeal rather then a general consideration of the rights and wrongs of their business model.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

basically you do stuff all

go read the thread in this forum regarding that case

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Can anyone shed any light on this letter or what it actually means? [ATTACH=CONFIG]58555[/ATTACH]

Your appeal is solely based on gpeol so has been stayed pending Beavis decision.

This is inadequate.

You MUST add to your popla appeal now via the website or email.

State that you wish to see proof , through sight of contract, that PE have lawful authority to issue and pursue parking charge notices at the site.

The witness statement PE provide tells you the landowner but is signed by someone from British land as well.

it means that PE asked POPLA to delay all of their cases until after the supreme court has decided this test case. This judgement wont be handed down until noveber so you will have to wait a bit

Only cases that the assessor has no other reason to make a determination in the appellants favour are adjourned.

If the appellant had included the ' lawful authority' argument in their appeal, then the adjudicator would have found in their favour and upheld the appeal....

Unless PE provided sight of contract... flypig.gif

• 10 months later...

have finally heard from this parking charge again

I have an email from the solicitors Wright Hassall giving me opportunity to provide more evidence because of the time that has passed (nearly a year ago) which I do not have

they said if they do not hear after 7 days then they will review it and decide on the appeal

any ideas on what I should do next?

or what to expect really didn't think I would hear again

as its been so long but this was put on hold for the beavis case

apparently now they are picking it up again I would appreciate any help =)

I'm really confused with it all now

I also have moved since this started

I assume they will know this and send correspondence to my correct address now I only received an email so far don't want anything to arrive at my old address

and I'm not aware of this and end up with a CCJ

or something for non payment if they reject my appeal

std reply from hassle if you go read around

yes you MUST ALWAYS update your address

esp with your creditors listed on your credit file

and ofcourse the DVLA

and they

yes ive updated with dvla and all other areas but was not sure about this,

would they not be able to see its been changed

i will send back an email saying i have changed address

and have no further evidence

i think i may just call and pay them now

i really am annoyed with this whole process and want rid :(

It means that the appeal will be based on the evidence you have already sent.

The parking co will use the opportunity to make new representations

based on what they have learnt from their mistakes of the last year

and anyway, Wright Hassal are employed by PE to send out threatograms so no conflict of interest is there?

It doesnt mean that you have to pay up,

there are other reasosn why they wont win a court claim

so make sure you submit a change of address to them at least if your post is not being forwarded to you.

You could use the argument that PE dont have the planning permission for their signage and see if that is accepted.

That will kill any court claim anyway and they know it,

they have been cost a fortune over that argument recently as it becomes more common

i think i may just call and pay them now i really am annoyed with this whole process and want rid :(

Your appeal is solely based on gpeol so has been stayed pending Beavis decision.

This is inadequate.

You MUST add to your popla appeal now via the website or email.

State that you wish to see proof , through sight of contract, that PE have lawful authority to issue and pursue parking charge notices at the site.

The witness statement PE provide tells you the landowner but is signed by someone from British land as well.

have finally heard from this parking charge again

I have an email from the solicitors Wright Hassall giving me opportunity to provide more evidence because of the time that has passed (nearly a year ago) which I do not have

they said if they do not hear after 7 days then they will review it and decide on the appeal

any ideas on what I should do next?

or what to expect really didn't think I would hear again

as its been so long but this was put on hold for the beavis case

apparently now they are picking it up again I would appreciate any help =)

I'm really confused with it all now

I also have moved since this started

I assume they will know this and send correspondence to my correct address now I only received an email so far don't want anything to arrive at my old address

and I'm not aware of this and end up with a CCJ

or something for non payment if they reject my appeal

Did you act on post #38?

That is what you add now if not.

Why would you pay when ' POPLA ' haven't heard your case yet?

We have no idea how WHOPLA will make their decisions but it is not binding on the apelant only the PPC...

Your address makes no difference dors it, as it is the RK appealing?

Did you act on post #38?

That is what you add now if not.

Why would you pay when ' POPLA ' haven't heard your case yet?

We have no idea how WHOPLA will make their decisions but it is not binding on the apelant only the PPC...

Your address makes no difference dors it, as it is the RK appealing?

I'm not sure what to add though i got so confused with it all :sad:

then add nothing and see what they decide. The decision is not binding on you anyway, only the parking co. If you decide not to pay up you can still argue about things like planning permission later. They wont like that as it is a criminal offence they are committing at most sites they "manage"