Excel/BW peel centre Stockport PCN : 23/2/15 - now claimform - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2648 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They have been known to issue court papers because even though the judgement is being appealed and checked and the judge not having a clue what he was doing, they seem to think they have the full right to continue.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the supreme court ruling has decided that the amount PE asked for was not unreasonable. It does not mean that all parking companies are right to claim anything they like as they still have to prove the debt is real to start with and this is where your mob fall down.

They currently want £180! The thing that gets my back up is that they stated on their website I could go to POPLA but when asking for a POPLA code they denied it to me at say that no long use POPLA - the letter from them stated I can use their own in house appeal system! Their website was not changed for weeks but I did get a screen grab at the time

They have refused to acknowledge that they are denying me the chance to appeal by their own system stated on their website

http://www.peelcentrestockport.com/parking/

Car Parking

The Peel Centre Stockport offers safe and secure parking with 827 parking spaces including 36 disabled and 4 parent & child spaces.

Parking at the Centre is on a Pay & Display basis and the charges are as follows:

0-3hrs - £1.30

3-4hrs - £2

4-8Hrs - £7.50

* Please note parking charges to apply to all spaces including the disabled and parent & child parking spaces.

Charges apply Monday - Sunday (including Bank Holidays) - 6am to 9pm

Safe and secure parking

Park_Mark_Logo_L.jpg

The car park has achieved the coveted Park Mark award for safer parking, an initiative of the Associations of Chief Police Officers aimed at reducing crime and the fear of crime in parking facilities and is awarded to parking facilities that have met the requirements of a risk assessment conducted by the Police which includes looking at Management Practices, Lighting, Surveillance, Access Control and Signage.

Users of a car park with a Park Mark Award can be assured that the facility has been vetted by the Police and have measures in place to create a safe environment.

Find out more about the Park Mark scheme here.

Dont worry, the amount hasnt really changed as you dont actually owe them anything.

Also, they arent going to use the courts system as you can easily knock that one on the head

by referring to the PoFA and alternative disputes resolutions procedures (or ACOP)

not being used when you requested such a method of determination

and they will be back at square one but £50 worst off.

They know this and that is why they send out letters demanding even more money,

they think you will be scared into paying up by threatening all sorts of evil if you dont.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NO you never call them back. If they phone again just tell them that you are reporting them to the ICO and the FCA for unauthorised activity involving your data processing.

dont explain, just say that and then say never ringa agian and if they have anything to say that they put it in writing only

Received a letter today from BW legal claiming they have been instructed by Excel in relation to the balance due for the PCN.

Any advice - attached letter for reference.

I am furious that they have predated the letter by 7 days then say I have 16 days to reply!!

Any advice - should I write explaining that they have denied me an appeal by their own website standards?

I have also noticed they have changed the balance - originaally £60 if paid within 28 days. Then £100. ZZPS wanted £150 The Wright Hassall wanted £180. Now BW Legal want £150 - are they just making figures up??

BW Legal Letter.jpg

I have also noticed they have changed the balance - originaally £60 if paid within 28 days. Then £100. ZZPS wanted £150 The Wright Hassall wanted £180. Now BW Legal want £150 - are they just making figures up??

Exactly. It appears all of them are playing a game. Like yourself, I received the same letter from BW legal. I will continue to wait before they take me to court before I take action.

Yes they are making it up in the hope you are frightened or dumb enough to pay up. If they made it a million quid no-one would take them seriously so they set the sum at a level where people would pay up and moan about it afterwards rather than just refuse point blank.

NO

never even acknowledge these dca's. Only respond to a letter before action from the parking co or thier solicitors. It is common for solicitors that have nothing better to do to tout themselves out as unlicenced debt collectors so again ignore them unless they say they are writing under the civil procedures regs

• 4 weeks later...

Received another treating letter today dated 9th May

- Claiming that I need to pay 10 days from the dated letter

- which then states it is 17th May

- they can't even get dates right can they???

Should I ignore this one too?

13May2016.jpg

as it is headed "final notice" does that mean they are now going to bugger off I wonder.

The reality is that they have spent the money given to them by Excel

and unless they get some more money this is the last you will hear from them or anyone else.

However, they will try and convince Excel to pay them about £500 to take you to court and when they lose even more of their client's money they will lose another client, just like Gladstones are burning through theirs.

• 4 weeks later...