CNmoves, a service provider on Shiply, does not refund although they could not complete the service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have accepted an offer from CNmoves (chateauneufmoves), a British company listed on Shiply, for my removal from Germany to France in the end of February. I waited for them all day on the day where my boxes must have been picked up. They did not show up....... I paid 849 EUR (700 EUR to CNmoves and 139 EUR to Shiply). I claimed the refund. I got the refund from Shiply, but CNmoves (Hayley Clarke) just run away!!! They do not react my emails and calls. I need to get my money back. What can I do?

Hallo friends,

to me happened the same: CNmoves took 300 Euros without any service; the police in austria told me, they have already several cases conserning CNmoves, but they need reports together over 5000 Euros, so that the police in england will do something. PLEASE: if you have some experience with loss of money through CNmoves, report to the police! :spy::spy::spy

• 10 months later...

Hello

I have the exact same problem they took 713€ from me. Would you guys be ok to get together and nail them, I contacted the police and they found them, but I need proof that they've done this to a lot of people

Please contact me if you're in that situation !

more than a year old this thread

how are you paying them by debit card?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Please go to actionfraud DOT police DOT uk and file a complain about these guys. This is the first step.

I've paid by wire transfer so I have their bank account statements.

The second step is we can all together contact a law firm that will take our case. I'm too small on my own, because i've lost 713€.

however if we can find people to accumulate +2000/3000€ then it starts to be enough to cover legal fees.

Annoter solution is we attack shiply.com on consumer rights basis but again we need to be 3-4 to do this because i have too few losses on my own to justify legal fees on that matter.

Please send me your email (I can't contact you by PM it seems i don' have enough "points"). I will get back to you and we can start doing something altogether.

Thanks

always better to do individual claims

has more effect

and you don't need a solicitor

small claims court.

doesn't cost anything really

please do not post pers details here

you don't know if posters are real or plants.

read my warning below

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi all

Class Actions (as they say in the US) don't really work as the UK system is vastly different.

In the small claims court, costs are capped so it is better to do that. You will get back the court fees if you win. It is aimed at helping those with little legal knowledge.

You will need to find out if they are a limited company or a sole trader, whether they are solvent or whether they have entered liquidation and find an address for them.

Anyone who pays by bank transfer are opening themselves up to a big problem getting it back

By all means report it to Action Fraud

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE