Parking Eye charge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

It has been a while since I've been on here as you all helped sort some of my debts a couple of years ago :-)

This week I have received a parking charge notice from parking eye for being parked 2 hours 20 mins and the max time was 2 hours which i genuinely didn't realise. It is a shopping centre and I had made a purchase in one of the shops as well as had a look round several others and stopped for a Costa coffee! Anyway, after checking your forum I was about to send a letter of appeal but have noticed one of the threads says to just ignore much the same as DC's so now I'm not sure which I should do??

Could anyone advise please??

Many thanks

Hi Guys

It has been a while since I've been on here as you all helped sort some of my debts a couple of years ago :-)

This week I have received a parking charge notice from parking eye for being parked 2 hours 20 mins and the max time was 2 hours which i genuinely didn't realise. It is a shopping centre and I had made a purchase in one of the shops as well as had a look round several others and stopped for a Costa coffee! Anyway, after checking your forum I was about to send a letter of appeal but have noticed one of the threads says to just ignore much the same as DC's so now I'm not sure which I should do??

Could anyone advise please??

Many thanks

How would your letter of appeal been worded?

And which one thread are you referring to about ignoring?

Hi Armadillo,

Have read the template letter which is on several of the parking eye threads ( basically saying the notice doesnt comply with section 4 of the protection of freedom act etc etc....... but then another thread said just to ignore all letters??

Which thread are you referring to that says ignore all letters from Parking Eye please?

Pfob an old thread

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Correct. Ignoring was the most effective (and easiest) course of action before October 2012 when the Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA) came into force.

Now they can pursue the keeper if they can't identify the driver (although there's still several hoops that they have to jump through). This is why we now recommend replying.

Just to let every one know the Lancashire Base direct telephone number to parking Eye is 01772 450970 - all other numbers are redirected to their automated payment system The contact is Lauren, who appears to be the only person who answers the phone the other number 01772 885800 has been disconnected -

Why would you phone them at all?

"Had an accident at work that wasn't your fault?" lol.gif

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.