models direct isssue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently been in touch with Talentmanagement.com as representing my friend who is looking on becoming a model.

We too were offered all the wheels and deals this company offers.

The number I have been using to contact them on is 01603294795

first spoke to a lady called Sally.

Secondly spoke to a lady called Rachael who I was very frank with and told her of all the bad forum comments about this company.

She reassured me as they were BIS registered etc and the law had changed in conduction of such business in2005 as now they were governed by this board.

I told her I was still un-convinced and I would still continue to do my research of this company until I was satisfied.

She then sais she would send me the details of the legislation they are governed by which I recieved and all looks very complicated to understand.

Seems strange the law changed about operating these kinds of business to protect the consumer, yet there are still threads to be found beyond 2005 that condemn this company and have bad reception from them

. I and my friend have not paid any money to them and never will , but we endeavour to get to the bottom of this as to prevent others falling foul to this company and save others the trauma of losing their hard earned cash.

Scott, this thread is quite old. It might be an idea to start a new one of your own.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

There's legislation against murder and parking on double yellow lines, but people still do it.

Don't be in a rush to sign and when you do, pay with a credit card.