Automatic tickets via CCTV to be banned.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know this has been posted on Local authority & Traffic offences thread but big implications for private land enforcement - CCTV cameras who catch and send out automatic tickets to 'offenders' are to be banned. Interesting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2981794/10-minute-let-avoid-parking-ticket-month-new-law-let-overstay-meter-without-fine.html

People power works!!!!

I'm not yet convinced that this will apply to private land. I'm thinking that it only applies to local authorities. Although, it would be nice if it did spiteful.gif

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

this will have no impact on private car parks. This is purely Penalty Notice Charges and the CCTV you refer to are the Camera cars, not fixed cameras that the likes of Parking Eye use

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE