style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I needed to deliver some goods to a shop.

The person who owns the franchise said I could park in the private car park behind.

I was given a ticket.

The person contacted her landlord's agent who suggested an appeal.

My memory from some years back from CAG was to ignore the ticket (which was successful) as a speculative invoice

I see some advice on here has changed.

My car was not blocking anyone else in the car park or stopping anyone from going in to it.

What is the current best advice please?

Best advice? Wait for the notice to keeper to be sent through the post and we will take it from there. Many of the smaller companies dont actually send out further demands as it is too expensive for them to go through the legalities so they just hope you pay up to make a few quid.

If you get a notice to keeper let us know when you get it.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am not sure who actually owns the car park and therefore who I should communicate with. Also I am now a bit confused with the 2 different postings - should I write now (if I can find the relevant person to write to) or wait for the NTK?

Wait for the NTK. thumbup.gif

The Landowner (the actual owner of the car park) is for PCM to worry about, we'll get to that once you've had the NTK wink.png

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Thanks - so the response from Honey Bee about not ignoring a letter does not mean I should respond to the receipt of the actual ticket. I will await the NTK and come back here. Thank you again.

Thanks - so the response from Honey Bee about not ignoring a letter does not mean I should respond to the receipt of the actual ticket. I will await the NTK and come back here. Thank you again.

Indeed. The advice should read as, don't ignore it completely, it won't go away anymore (usually at least). But you don't respond to the windscreen tRicket.

• Confused 1

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.