BT fees and charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I wondered if any one could help me? I have phoned BT customer services about this matter to no avail and wanted to check if the amounts we are being charged are actually fair?

we have been struggling to afford our ever increasing BT phone and BT Internet bills each month and wanted to ask if the business can charge such amounts per month further increasing our financial hardship and ability to pay our bills

We currently pay by card using the BT customer account

The service we have is:

BT line rental which was £15.99 and now increased to £18.99. Shown on statement as line rental plus. Inc extra features apparently

Broadband and calls inc ultimate weekend calls and broadband, was £26 a month now showing as £27.65

Add on ultimate evening and weekend calls was 2.00 now 2.12

BT have advised line rental has gone up by a pound a month but because we pay by card, rather than paying the processing fee of 2.00 it is now charged within the line rental cost

In Nov as we paid late we were charged in Dec 12.00 for reconnection

reconne12.00 plus a 12.00 late payment fee

Our Feb bill include two late charges which app is for late payment Dec and Jan totalling £15

Two reconnection fees of 12, totalling 39.00

It's becoming stupid as I just can't get in front and the charges, increase because don't pay by direct debit fee is crippling us to the point were we will be late again unable to pay this month's bill in full in one go as just to high, any advise appretiated