Robinson Way chasing 12 year oldshopacheck 'debt'.

pinklisar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just been messing around with something for a laugh, what do you guys reckon to this letter.

Dear Mr Robinson Way,

I would like to offer my most sincere apologies as it appears you have discovered a debt that I have absolutely no knowledge about.

Unfortunately, about 15 years ago I went through an horrendous time financially because little Billy went into hospital to have his ingrowing toe nail removed. It was sheer hell from then on, I had to take 2 hours off work and this meant I could not keep up repayments on all of my debts.

Through hard work and determination I managed to get through this awful time in my life and just about managed to scrape through and repay all of my creditors. I am certain that I repaid them all and have not taken any finance since because of the horrific memory of that time of my life except for my car which I need to get to work at the sewage farm.

Anyway, now that you have brought this to my attention you have re-awakened those memories in my mind which I had managed to blot out using a combination of relaxation therapy, alcohol and drugs. The drugs worked best, particularly the hard stuff.

I have spoken to my partner and suggested that we return the Ferrari so that we don't have to continue making payments on it and we can settle any outstanding debts that we may have missed even though I am 100% certain I did not miss anything. She would not hear of it though, she likes the Ferrari and the 4 bedroom detached home we currently reside in and will not consider altering her current standard of living even if it means me going to jail over a debt. I have told her that they don't put people in jail for debts anymore but she remains hopeful. I'm not really sure where this relationship is going, maybe you have some advice for me.

As she will not budge on this issue I thought maybe I could appeal to your better nature and ask for some time to look into this matter. I will have repaid the debt on the car in about 8 years time and may be in a better financial position by then. Who knows? They may have even changed the law about statute barred debts by that time and you may even be able to legally chase me and harass me over this alleged debt that you say I owe.

Please do not send me any of your threatening letters again as I may have to resort to eating large quantities of wine gums to satisfy my craving for alcohol, I walked past the sweet shop just this morning and I started to tremble from just the smell of those delicious little treats.

Sincerely

Mr sturose

I know they can't touch me for anything so I thought I'd have a little fun with them. Thoughts??

Lol dear u to send it.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I double dare you. let's find out if the RW staff have actually had to have a humour removal procedure to be able to work there.

Don't expect a reasonable reply though.

I feel that they will come back with, 'If you can afford the hard drugs then surely you can repay your debts.'

If they do reply, leave it a few weeks then say you have only just returned from you second mansion on the Virgin Islands

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Lol silverfox

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Waiting for the reply

• 5 months later...

Just looking through my previous posts and came across this one, I had forgotten about this!

6 months later and I never received a response to my letter, I guess RW have had their sense of humour surgically removed.

Just thought I'd update you all.

Just looking through my previous posts and came across this one, I had forgotten about this!

6 months later and I never received a response to my letter, I guess RW have had their sense of humour surgically removed.

Just thought I'd update you all.

Did you really expect a response :whoo:

As you mentioned Statute Barred, they will have known they couldn't enforce.

Kudos to you though.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE