style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1567 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was wondering if anyone may have any thoughts on this email i have just received from Payday express.

We are writing to inform you that Express Finance (Bromley) Ltd. (trading as "Payday Express") has transferred all of its business to another company within our group, Instant Cash Loans Limited, with effect from 28th February 2015. Instant Cash Loans Limited is a company registered in England with Registration Number 02685515; with its registered office is at 6 Bevis Marks, London EC3A 7BA and it is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

As part of this business transfer, your Loan has also been transferred with effect from that date. The transfer of your loan is known in legal terms as an assignment. The terms of your Loan have not changed and, for the avoidance of doubt, you will not be charged any fee as a result of this transfer.

At the moment I am Paying them £1 per month. payment already assigned for 1st March.

thanks for looking

Keep paying, but update the bank account. It's still the same company. Theyre just using a different name legally now.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

MEM are also assigning their accounts to the same people.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

That's interesting as I am sure they weren't at one time. Payday express was part of express finance Bromley whereas payday uk was of MEM consumer finance. If they were together I certainly have them for irresponsible lending

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Yes indeed Fletch, I am going to be chasing the irresponsible lending route, on both the payday express and payday uk loans.

ta for the response all

DFG (the money shop & payday express) bought payday uk in 2011. I was told by the ombudsman that although these 3 lenders are owned by the same group they trade individually. So I'm guessing any complaint will be dealt with as if they are all seperate companies.