civil enforcement ltd - parking charge notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It never rains it pours :sad::-(

Today my son received a parking charge notice from the named above company

incident date 10/2/2015 - pcn issued 25/2/2015 ( 15 days later I thought it had to arrive within 14 days ?)

the above vehicle wwhich was parked at:

silverlink drive thru, silverlink retail park. wallsend ne28 9nd

from 10.54.46 to 12.47.03

we therefore require payment of this parking charge notice in accordance with the parking terms and conditions clearly stated on the signage:

90 minutes free parking at any time

they have photographic evidence of this incident.

my understanding is that it would be a ANPR

my son was in the car park - he was in macdonalds and then went back to college for 11.30 at about 12.35approx he was back in car park taking some college friends to macdonalds

so he was not in car park the whole time

it also arrived 15 days later i thought it had to arrive within 14 days ?

thanks for any advice

If i'm reading this right, your son left the car park at 11.30, around 35 mins after first arriving. He then returned at 12.35 on a second visit. How can they issue overtime as the 2nd visit was around 12 mins in and out. I would think appeal on those grounds. Let's see what others think on here.

The only thing I can think is there may be a non return within a certain period of time. If that's the case, it's probably in small print which cannot be seen clearly.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?442004-CEL-Criminal-Case-in-Aberdeen

well just don't forget its a speculative invoice eh?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

would the ticket be invalid just on the grounds it arrived on 27th.

incident day 10/2/2015 issued 25/2/2015

was issued 15 days after the incident.

I thought you had to receive it within 14 days?

That is correct if schedule 4 of the POFA 2012 is being used.

Do they mention it anywhere?

There is no keeper liability so a simple response can be sent.

' As registered keeper of vehicle reg.xxx xxx I have received your parking charge notice ref.xxxx xxxx.

As registered keeper I am not liable for this charge.

The conditions of Schedule 4 of the POFA 2012 have not been met.

Please cancel this charge or alternatively issue me with a valid authorisation code for the independent appeals service POPLA.

I am under no obligation to name the keeper or driver of the vehicle at the time of the event, and will not be doing so.

Any further correspondence from yourselves, other than noted above, will be treated as harassment and dealt with accordingly.

Print name. '

Something like that, and always get proof of postage from post office when sending something to a PPC.

I don't think it would be a non return - the college is literally end of road, over roundabout away, approx 2 mins lol

Just to be clear, it's not a specific car park for students as I understand your post, and maybe it says no return within three hours, as an example, so the reg plate recognition sysytem picks this up and then you get a notice of when you leave within that three hours.

I'm thinking ahead for your appeal if needed, and just trying to get clarification as to what happened. I wish you a speedy outcome and you get rid of the parking perils soon.

there is no mention of this anywhere 'schedule 4 of the POFA 2012'

No the car park is not for students its a macdonalds about 2-3 mins from the college it is also a retail park, so a lot of the students go when they have a free period

From what he told me he went to macdonalds and into the retail park for something he left after about 30 mins as he had a lesson - he went back an hour later,

they are saying he was there the whole time :|

Maybe an idea to see the Manager at the Macdonalds and ask how the parking system works, as the notice received from car park control doesn't make sense. The local council should also be able to help and they will know details of the retail park management.

There is no keeper liability. They can only chase the driver, and they do not know who that is...

You have no legal obligation to tell them either.

I would write back and say that you will happily see them in court with their lawyer Mr Shwarts. (note spelling)

They will know what you mean.

They arent going to be in business much longer, they have a couple of pressing engagements with judges that will probably be the rerason for their sudden demise.