BankFodder BankFodder

Amandad010

Picture/Webb resoloutions insurance reclaiming

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1799 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

This is the first forum I have registered with so if I am asking the wrong questions on the wrong forum I apologise.

In 2007 we took out a loan with picture,

it changed hands and went to Webb /resolutions and I believe again Idem services.

We originally took out the insurance in case my husband lost his job.

Apparently it was for the first 5 years,

I was informed today that at then of the 5 year term we would receive notification from them to ask us if we wished to take out further insurance.

In the 5 years the company changed hands, we did not receive any letters.

My husband is now out of work and it seems that I am not insured.

This was a one payment policy which means I am paying for the insurance that I no longer have for the full term of the loan,

is there anything anyone can recommend what I can do please.

Thanks.

have you all the statements?

pers I'd be treating this as PPI and reclaiming it all.

dx

Thanks for the reply I was thinking that but not sure how I would stand as it states on the agreement that the insurance is for the first 5 years, still didn't receive any offer to further the insurance. Will look into PPI route.