new-me2010

Bank Statements

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1665 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I know this will be in the wrong place but I've had a little disaster and wonder if this is the easiest way to get out of it.

I have paper statements and they have been made almost unreadable by water and some look like papier mache, good for making effigy dolls.

Do I ask the bank for copies as I don't know whether they will charge me or send an SAR?

Comments will be gratefully received.

sar

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Before you make an SAR ask your bank for copies most banks will provide these free of charge,if you explain the situation

FS