Baconbuttyman Vs Hellifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

got a phone call today from customer services, they made an offer of £173 dating back 5 months. lol.... naturally i said no, iwant it all, £1134........i am awaiting a ring back from her boss, i told the lady, i want all the charges back or i will issue the summons, i mentioned this site and it went quiet, thought she hung up on me..will update when more info arises hehe

Got yet another phone call from the hellifax, asking why i what i would accept as i refused the initial offer made, i politely ask how much the clam was for, they said £1134, i said well i will settle for that, the lady said that they were only authorised to offer 6 month and that would mean an extra £80 on the initial offer bumping it up to £250, i said no, i want it all

ITS WORKING FOLKS

TOTALLY debt free as of 2007, Fantastic,

i know there was a thread on this but i have looked for it and its gone

MODERATED post moved .. please keep to your original thread as this is for your benefit and the benefit of everyone following your claim

Can you look at the sticky in general titled everyone please change your settings This will be why you can't find certain threads.

If you look in the libary there is an explanation on spreadsheets and working out interest for claims.

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Check the FAQ, but no it does not.

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim your rights as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

on the final part of the n1 where i sign ect, it asks the name of solicetor, do i need to fill this in as i am expecting the bank to pay up with out a fuss, or do i need to retain one, or just fill in the name of any lawyer, i am unsure what to do as retaining a lawyer will cost quite a bit of money

Fair play on sticking to your guns.....

It's amazing all the time they waste on people who quite clearly ask for the full amount but they still insist on offering insulting amounts.

Yeah, they wont just role over as the flood gates would open so to speak, if they aren't already due to this site and others, but really would they accept 10% of the amount I owe on my credit card, then 20% or maybe 30%????

Enjoy your money when you get the full amount.

Blod

use this as its more official looking when you reach this part of your claim, if this has already been posted the sorry, but bump it up so others can see it, or admin pls make into a sticky thread

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n1_eng.pdf

• 1 month later...

we served court papers on halifax on the 8 june, they recieved the summons on tuesday 13 june, they closed my account down on the 14 june, i recieved a letter stating they will pay me my money back ect on saturday, the usual thing no admitance ect, on the summons i stated i wanted the money paid back and my account restored to its proper standing, i was and still have not been notified in writing that my account has been closed, at the time of closure the account stood £72 in the red due to charges, where do i stand if i refuse the offer and want to go all the way to restore the account, the said they would issue a cheque for the refund and the acc would remain closed, i want the acc open as stated on the summons.

Also they state that my credit file, will still state that its a DEBT of £72 (overdrawn), i want my credit file cleared, as it was them that took me overdrawn to start with,,, can i demand this?

MRS BBM

I am confused? Your signature states that Halifax have settled in full back in April yet in your latest posts you are still referring to Halifax paying out and closing account later this week. Is this another action against them?

17/5/06 - Halifax -preliminary letter sent

31/5/06 - Halifax - LBA sent

15/6/06 - claim filed

6/7/06 - SETTLED IN FULL £3,306 + £859.95 interest

13/7/06 - Abbey Credit Card - Data Protection Act letter

10/8/06 - Abbey CC Rec £150 gwj £192 oust.

13/8/06 - Abbey CC - prelim letter sent

28/8/06 - Abbey CC - LBA

18/9/06 - Abbey CC - Settled in full - £200 paid

I am confused? Your signature states that Halifax have settled in full back in April yet in your latest posts you are still referring to Halifax paying out and closing account later this week. Is this another action against them?

yeah,,there was a mix up, this last post is my wifes acc, who now has her own thread..sorry for the confusion

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

This topic was closed on 2019-03-08.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

This topic was closed on 2019-03-08.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

- Consumer Action Group

• dx100uk changed the title to help filling charges claim in the court forms
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks