HSBC claim form - credit card 'debt'***Claim Discontinued***

Falcokeith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could post a copy of the defence you submitted Falcokeith

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

My defence

CLAIM NO: ********

In the County Court Business Centre

CASE SUMMARY

1. I am the Defendant in this case.

2. On 01/12/2014 and 23/12/2014 I wrote to the Claimant requesting Verification of the debt

3. On 13/01/2015 the Claimant responded to the Defendant's letter with no mention of the Consumer Credit Agreement or any verification of the debt

4. On 23/01/2015 I wrote to the Claimant restating my case to see the requested documents for Verification of the debt

5. On 18/02/2015 the Claimant submitted a claim to Northampton County Court stating their particulars of claim.

6. I completed online the Acknowledgement of Service on 23/02/2015

7. The Defendant sent out a CPR31.14 request letter on 23/02/2015, asking for the following documents to be produce in court:

a. The agreement

b. The demand/termination notice

c. The default notice

8. To date I have not received an acknowledgement of my CPR31.14,nor does it appear any of the requested documents have been forthcoming.

9. The Defendant rebuts all the above in that there is no enforceable agreement and therefore no claim should have been made

I have in my possession 2 letters dated 11/11/2013 and 16/12/2013 from HSBC confirming that there is no Consumer Credit Agreement relevant to this case therefore this legal action is both unlawful and vexatious

I respectfully request the Claimant's claim be Struck Out with prejudice due to their lack of evidence

Statement of Truth I believe the facts stated within this Case Summary to be true comprising of 1page.

Dated this 10th day March of year 2015.

Signed

Excellent that's fine:wink:

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 2 months later...

Well the claim was stayed but HSBC then wrote to me telling me they did not have to answer my CPR31.14 as would be allocated to small claims track.

I wrote back stating until it was allocated they were still liable under CPR31.14

HSBC wrote again with a re-constituted CCA (Application form with separate 1996 T&C's and current T&C's) stating they would have stay lifted and proceed with claim as in balance of probabilities they had proved debt

Stay was lifted and will be allocated to my local court

Wrote back to them with CPR18 again requesting CCA but no doubt will be ignored

Submitted N244 to court to request unless they provide CCA claim should be stayed, now waiting

Would anyone have any ideas about this?

I was always lead to believe that with no CCA a court case was not possible

I doubt your application will be considered...the claim will proceed.The claimant is not compelled to disclose anything until the relevant part of the procedure is reached...which is standard disclosure as directed by the court after allocation.

Andy

Just seems weird to me that they can tell me they have no CCA so cannot take it through court and then take it to court a few years later with a copy application form (They even got my name on that wrong)

Thats the gamble they take...if they can convince the judge that what they have is valid and acceptable...or whether he kicks it out and requests true executed copies.

Research and preparation...knowledge of the CCA1974 ...case law etc...but there is still time for them to pull out before this gets in front of a District Judge.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what was sent to me as a reconstituted Credit Agreement

Does it look properly executed?

They also sent me T&C's for 1996 (date of agreement) and current ones

If anyone can find faults I can use I would appreciate it

Application form, covering letter and terms and conditions from date of agreement 1996

Hope that is all readable

Only other thing that came was current terms and conditions, didn't think they would be important to this but will upload them if necessary

Thankfully not as many pages as I thought as I counted for both sides

does the recon contain your correct address at the time of application?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

you indicated there were 30 pages of T&C's?

theres only 9 pages in you upload.

however, although they say you've acked the debt by those letters

it does not remove they fact they need the signed agreement.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Dx,

Sorry, I did say in a previous post I had counted double pages also they had sent me 2 copies of current T&C's.

Do they need a signed agreement to enforce in court on any agreement or is it just that this one is pre-2007?

Hi Dx,

Sorry, I did say in a previous post I had counted double pages also they had sent me 2 copies of current T&C's.

Do they need a signed agreement to enforce in court on any agreement or is it just that this one is pre-2007?

as this was pre apr 2007 they WILL need the signed agreement.

you might suffer a judge lottery mind on the recon.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

as this was pre apr 2007 they WILL need the signed agreement.

you might suffer a judge lottery mind on the recon.

dx

I was going to rely on s127 if the judge appeared that way inclined

And thanks again for all your help

well please make sure anything you write or say goes passed andyorch first.

dx

and they

well please make sure anything you write or say goes passed andyorch first.

dx

Will do

I think next phase will be preparing Witness Statement as it has now been allocated to my local court

• 4 weeks later...

I re filed my N244 as a CPR 18 failure to supply documentation and was told it would be sent with my case to local court

Local judge sent General Form of Judgement or Order

Ordering HSBC to provide within 14 days

A copy of original agreement

A copy of the default notice

Evidence of service of default notice

A statement of defendants account

This was on 18/06/2015 and time is now over

I phoned the court asking what happens now and it appears that there is no penalty for HSBC not providing any of this information!!

Silly me I thought that if a judge ordered something and it was not complied with the case would be thrown out but it appears it still has to wait until Late August for a hearing of the defendants application to strike out.

Is it worth writing to the court or do I just need to wait?

Responding to your PM Falcokeith

Did the order not state any sanctions if the claimant failed to comply with that order?

Regards

Andy

Responding to your PM Falcokeith

Did the order not state any sanctions if the claimant failed to comply with that order?

Regards

Andy

No sanctions at all.

I rang the court as I expected there should be but no, the Judgement was just to provide documents in 14 days

Strange normally its an " Unless Order" and that failure to comply will result in strike out...given that it was not imposed by the court but by your application under CPR 18 so I assume it must have to run to hearing rather than sanctions being applied.

The upshot is they have failed to comply...so they will also fail at the hearing.

With my N244 I attached a draft order I did include that if they failed to comply the claim should be struck out without further order

Would it not be possible to "remind" the court that was included in the N244 or do you think I should just wait?

I know HSBC have been asking the court for all copies of paperwork I have put to the court so I don't think they are just going to go away