SLL Capital re CashStore Debt - claimform received

jordangills
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Morning,

Just looking for a bit of advice... SSL took over my old Cash Store debt back in Oct approx.

I was paying them £5 per month as agreed, then i cancelled Januarys payment as I asked them for the signed agreement from the Cash Store - Which they claim to not have.

I've then received a CCJ claim from from Northampton regarding this, which they have also added £35.00 on my debt.

Are they able to do this?.... I've no issues paying it as I've got 8 other creditors on repayment plans. :mad2:

Hi there thanks for that, I've already got them to retract the CCJ Claim.

I was just more curious as to whether they can simply issue a CCJ Claim because I've simply missed one payment (which I was in correspondance with them about)... so it wasnt as if i was ignoring them

When you say you got them to retract the claim, can you explain? Did you get confirmation from the court?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D