ANPR EXPEDION letter with draft court papers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3344 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ive read several threads but feel I need to start my own as I think ive already fallen at the first hurdle!!

received a letter from Expedion 11th feb along with "draft" court papers

I immediately phoned expedion as i have not had any correspondence or a ticket on the car... im guessing this was a big mistake to do! i didnt for one minute think they were cowboys particular as they include what looked like real court papers!

they said they had enough evidence to pursue their claim and to pay the £175 owing

£100 ticket

£40 admin of dvla application, reminders and debt recovery

£35 pre-litigation costs

what should i now do. can anyone help draft a letter to them as the information on the letter just refers to an area and isnt a street ive ever parked on. it states i had chance to pay 50% reduction but lost this right. This court paper letter is the first ive heard of any of this

eeek... im a bit lost... do I still appeal to them then obtain a POPLA Reference from Expedion. Sorry for all the questions but as ive come in at court paper stage im not sure where to start.

send a copy of it to Doug Stanley at Northampton County Court Business centre and say that this is a commom theme but as apparently all of the ones sent to him have been filed away so he cant see them, he is welcome to read this one.

As for Expedion, ignore them, they dont actually exist. Anything you say will have no effect whatsoever so dont waste a stamp.

Hi and welcome to CAG

Do not worry about these fake court papers nor the other charges they threaten. By the way, there is no such thing as 'pre litigation charges'

What date was the alleged offence?

2 choices. Ignore and they may just go away but equally they may try it on in court but they have an uphill hurdle to win.

OR write a letter stating that you have never received any prior correspondence and for them to provide them and to give you the opportunity to appeal proper.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

As I said, Expedion dont exist so you cant reason with them so dont try. Is it worth telling them that they are crooks? no, they know that but hope you dont. Just tell Doug and send him the fake claim.

IGNORE THEM and when you have done that ignore them a bit more. It is that simple. They are procedurally wrong so ANPR cant go anywhere with this even if they start writing again. That is why they invented a new name for one of their desks.. Now stop worrying about something that doesnt exist.

If ANPR do write you could tell them that tyou put the money under your pillow and the tooth fairy took it as per the instructions on sign in your bedroom that created the contract between the tooth fairy and them.

Just as meaningful as their claim.