• Tweets

• deed?  you mean consent order you and her signed? concluding the case as long as you nor she break it's conditions signed upto? dx  
    • Well tbh that’s good news and something she can find out for herself.  She has no intention of peace.  I’m going to ask the thread stays open a little longer.   It seems she had not learned that I am just not the one!!!!  plus I have received new medical info from my vet today.   To remain within agreement, I need to generally ask for advice re:  If new medical information for the pup became apparent now - post agreement signing, that added proof a second genetic disease (tested for in those initial tests in the first case but relayed incorrectly to me then ), does it give me grounds for asking a court to unseal the deed so I can pursue this new info….. if she persists in being a pain ? If generally speaking, a first case was a cardiac issue that can be argued as both genetic and congenital until a genetic test is done and then a second absolute genetic only disease was then discovered, is that deemed a new case or grounds for unsealing? Make sense ?   This disease is only ever genetic!!!!   Rather more damning and indisputable proof of genetic disease breeding with no screening yk prevent.   The vet report showing this was uploaded in the original N1 pack.   Somehow rekeyed as normal when I was called with the results.   A vet visit today shows they were not normal and every symptom he has had reported in all reports uploaded from day one are related to the disease. 
    • Hi Roberto, Read some of the other threads here about S Sixes - they all follow the same routine of threats, threats, then nothing. When you do this, you'll see how many have been in exactly the same situation as you are. Keep us updated as necessary .............
    • Nationwide's takeover of Virgin Money is hitting the headlines as thousands of customers protest that they will not get a vote on whether it should happen.View the full article
    • unrelated to the agreement then, could have come from Lowells filing cabinet (who lowells - they dont do that - oh yes they do!! just look at a few lowell paypal EU court claim threads) no name and address for time of take out either which they MUST contain. just like the rest of the agreement then..utter bogroll that proves nothing toward you ... slippery lowells as usual it's only a case management discussion on 26 April 2024 at 10:00am by WebEx. thats good simply refer to the responses you made on your 4a form response only. pleanty of SPC thread here to read before the 26th i suggest you read at least one a day. dx  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Teeth Implants

twinkle1234
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well remember that you've got people who are on your side and don't be afraid to use them.

I know I said it before but the go / no go decision is down to so many things that it's impossible to predict the outcome. You've time to prepare for your appointment and maybe even explain to your support workers just how important it is, are they able to start a little earlier perhaps? Can they recommend someone else who can? Can your GP arrange your appointment to be just an hour or so later?

I'm also thinking that it would be good to have someone with you incase it doesn't go to plan.

One thing I recommend to patients is to write down their questions, concerns and even take along supporting evidence from your dealings with NHS England. ask those who've helped so far to put their concerns into writing too and take it with you. Explain to the dentist that you want to make sure you cover everything and hand him / her the list and ask them to work down it.

I'm normally a bit over confident in meetings but the last time I met our consultant after having a very traumatic experience I followed my own advice, I knew I'd be upset so I wrote it all down and gave it to her. She was excellent and took the time to answer questions that I knew I'd struggle to ask.

Some people on here would also advise you to record your meeting on your phone, that might be a really good idea too.

Take care.

• Confused 1

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

Thank You Honey. Everyones been great, I'm starting to get Stressed just thinking about it already.I'm Dreading to think how I will be on the day. It's the fact that it's the same guy as last time, He made me feel worse after going,

The thought of him saying the same again,

I Find it Crazy, That even with refairal off A GP, And Medical Support,

The Dentist Still has the last word xx

I Mean, It Would Give Me My Life Back Again,

And I''ll be waiting to find out if it's Yes or No From the same man who said No last time x

Twinkle,

the thing you'll face is that the person actually carrying out the procedure has to have the final word. If they're in anyway unhappy about operating on someone then they have to weigh up the risks and benefits of doing so. If the risks of something going wrong are greater than the benefit of doing it then, unfortunately it doesn't matter how many referrals and letters you have, they simply won't operate.

Perhaps speak with your GP about what to do next if the outcome of this next meeting isn't what you want. But again, don't be afraid to stick up for yourself (respectfully, of course) and use the evidence you've gathered to state your case.

You most certainly want a full explanation of the decision, in light of the guidelines you mention. Don't be afraid to ask:

"Why, when the guidelines provided by NHS England say xxxx, are you saying something different?"

"Please explain your decision, in light of the guidelines, not to operate."

"What local directives prevent you from adhering to these (hand him the printed copy) national guidelines?"

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

Thanks again. Im going through things as everyone tells me something. My gp refaired me directly to lpool dental hospital. Under health issues. Not cosmetic etc. His reason for not doing them arent bcoz of any danger or risk with me. Or me going under anestetic. Ive not been told of any risks concurning my epilepsy just pro s. . Its simply bcoz he doesnt find i fit his agenda to get treated there. As i havent suffered severe mouth traumer. No one coukd even understand a quarter of how this affects me day to day. Alot probly sounds awful bcoz it is vanity ,And I hate myself for this. Its not just my life it's messed up , It's My Daughters , And I'll never forgive myself for that. But I'm trying to correct that now I'm not living, just existing. I Can't look in a mirror. I Cant meet new people , I cant talk without covering half my face with my hands ,I havent had a picture taken with my daughter since she was 3. Bcause I'd spoil it. My future is in the hands of a guy who turned me down to have them done, First time. I dream of getting the whitest brightest teeth. Id sleep smiling. Id take so many selfies people will hate me. And i wont care. 8/9 yrs of hiding away. Id try to eventually then to do some kind of course in college for counciling for adults who have the same kind of confidence issues. I've my future planed out. . I"m so scared already because if he says no. I've no where to turn and he's making it the final decision, I've held onto this hope for so long, to not have a maybe to hold onto ive nothing to look to. I dont want that

Twinkle, a few things to do maybe:

Get back in touch with your GP, by phone is probably best (it's an exceptionally busy time of year for GP practices and I'm certain she'll appreciate your patience) and find out a little more about your original referral. Was it direct to Liverpool Royal and their dental hospital or was it to Max Fax? Under what premise was the referral made? Was it a matter of cosmetic dentistry or functional problems? Ask if she's willing to call and speak to the department before re-referring you so that she can impress on them the importance of having this done and to find out what their criteria are in case they differ.

With the GP's and/or practice managers help get a complaint rolling to establish the reason behind the first dentist refusing to go further, be prepared for the fact that your epilepsy and/or any other conditions might have had a part in deciding the risk/benefit of placing you under anaesthetic to carry out the work.

If you prefer to have independent help too approach your local citizens advice, patient liaison or support groups. I wonder if any of the epilepsy support groups have any experience in similar cases too? Speak with your MP and take with you all of the information and evidence and ask for their support. Are they aware of any local differences to what you've already established seems to be national guidelines?

At the very top of this a decision will still need to be made about your suitability for such a procedure and how the benefits of having it done need to grossly outweigh the risks. That's most definitely a clinical decision but with sufficient influence on the decision maker it might be one that they think on a little longer.

Quick update. Rather than sitting worrying. Ive contacted MP s secretary. Waiting for reply. Got 2 refs of councilor annd Carol. And Carol is taking me on the day. Now i feel sick thinking about ir x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody, I'm Sorry I've not been on here before now,

I'm Devastated. I knew that they wouldn't fund me before I went, It Was soft of me to think they would.

It was The Special Care Unit, Of The Dental Hospital, Carol had to leave at 10 30 to see someone else,

They said they needed to do X Rays etc, So I stayed there without her.

From us going in, He was The Nicest Guy, Really Positive, He said, I Promise I;m going to do my best,

To give you your Smile back,

I was sat there thinking, He's going to do them for me,

Then he said, The NHS Funding is very limited, Implants are done very Rarely,

And they're mainly only ever done for people who have suffered Severe Facial Traumer ,

Car Crash,(born without teeth) Or who have had Mouth Cancer, And Can't have Denture fitted to stay in.

I had to keep Stopping Talking, Because I was Crying,

I Asked how come it says that the reasons of getting them fitted , Which they have listed on the NHS Sites were,

If missing either half your teeth on the bottom or top jaw before turning 40 ?

Or if you have a Medical Reason that you Can't Wear A Pallet ,

And Medical Support to back it up?,

I said, You ve got 2 Medical Refairals. Of 2 Diff GP s

He said, Teeth Aren't Classed Under Medical as such ,

A Doctors Refairal Isn't certain, Because they Don't have input regarding teeth,

Because they Don't know what The Treatments concist of,

Or if The Treatment is going to be right for the person

So I said, Any Letters I;ve got Confirming This, Arnt going to make a difference,

Were as i thought the More Support, The Better, No it doesn't change or alter detitions

MENTAL Health Issues, Arent used as a Reason to back up support because,

In the past when they've done it, On that ground, It's made people with Mental health issues worse?

I said so being refaired here because of health problems,

Because it's causing me Anxiety. And Suffering Panic Attacks because of this, Doesnt meen anything

He said it doesn't prove it's because of my teeth, He said I believe you, But it's not solid for you to be concidered for funding?

I said NO, I was Epileptic, I Accepted that,

The rest came after Seizure Outside,

There's a letter of My Support Worker Confirming this, 2 GPs and My Councilor, Confirming This,

He shook his head, It doesn't matter

I said,So I'm sat here, Saying this means everything to me,

You don't know how I feel, So please don't say you do,

Its affected My Daughters life as well as mine .

This would give me my life back

He said , We can fit you with a Denture,

I just said I give up I cant do this again,

He said no ,we can still get you smiling,

We can fit the denture, Then see how you are,

I Said have you read the notes why I Cant wear it?

He said reasons you CANT wear it, Or YOU WONT wear them.

I Said your talking about NHS Funding,

YET telling me to just get them fitted, And try? This is nt the first time I've gone through this,

I've done this for almost 10yrs.

I ve tried them, It's A risk I'm Not willing to take,

Why do that again and waste more NHS Money and My Time, When I know I wont use, ?

That would cost, The NHS how much Funding?

When I'm Sat here Saying to you, I wont,

So I came home, Again, Feeling like crap,

Face actually still red and puffy from crying 2 days ago, Never felt so low in my life x

Thank you all who tried to help xx