JoeyJoeC

I have to have proof of address by Friday - But I don't have anything?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1674 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

This is the best place I could find, but it's not the right place to post this.

I am at the top of the list for a council house, I have till Friday to prove my address otherwise it's back to the bottom.

The issue is that I have only got my bank statement that goes to where I am living at my sisters house. I don't have anything else at all and they don't accept a driving licence.

How can I sort this out?

How about a print out of your summary page from your medical records with your GP?

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

depending upon your income, how about a benefits award letter, tax credit award letter, payslip (if it has your address on)

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.

a medical card?

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.

If you are on the list for a council place presumably you are claiming some form of benefit? If so a DWP award letter?

A letter from your sister confirming how long you have been there should be ebough.

Please do not ask me for advice via PM as I will not reply.

Any state letter, so benefits, NHS, tax letter?

Letter from sister.

Bank/phone statement.

Ask them what they need if they say no to all that.

i have doubts that they will accept letter from sister (but no harm in trying)