Worse case of political correctness gone mad Ever

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First thought was "this is a wind up"... But it would appear that the story is genuine, but perhaps exaggerated by the press. A follow-up report: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11406710/Grave-of-Catholic-Shadrack-Smith-will-not-be-exhumed-family-told-in-row-over-Muslim-burial-plot-next-door.html

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

A cross being a blasphemy???

What planet do you come from?

Everything is offensive these days.

Can I find the word 'christ' or Jesus ' or 'Mohamed' or even 'Buddha' offensive?

Can I find any religious symbol offensive?

I'm offended by the word 'offensive' so the rest of the country must stop using it now!

This is nothing more than political correctness gone bananas.

I for one can not believe I just read post #1.

Just remind me. ...... What Country am I in ?? Who's "Laws" apply ?

I recall about 8 years ago, my second daughter (1 of 3 wonderful kids). Was doing Public Speaking at her school and we (as a family) had to find a relevant topic.

As luck would have it just making the "Front Pages" was a story that the Eden Project was banning Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was deemed that in their own words. "It might offend some visitors" !! (Are you sure !!!)

The title of my daughters debate was. " Don't mention the C word"............ That got them thinking !! :lol: :lol: :???:

She and her team won

A cross being a blasphemy???

What planet do you come from?

Everything is offensive these days.

Can I find the word 'christ' or Jesus ' or 'Mohamed' or even 'Buddha' offensive?

Can I find any religious symbol offensive?

I'm offended by the word 'offensive' so the rest of the country must stop using it now!

This is nothing more than political correctness gone bananas.

Same planet as you. You need to explain King what you mean by a cross stuck in the ground four feet down with two sacks of postcrete. If you mean a cross buried in the ground, you know perfectly well it would cause upset. Sounds satanic.

Same planet as you. You need to explain King what you mean by a cross stuck in the ground four feet down with two sacks of postcrete. If you mean a cross buried in the ground, you know perfectly well it would cause upset. Sounds satanic.

No, I didn't mean buried, I meant standing up but secured into the ground so to make it difficult to get it out.

It was meant to be a light hearted comment, not a satanic one.

😊

That headline was typical of the sort of right wing rhetoric that promotes division . You can bet anything you like that there is more to this story not to mention, what actually happened in the end.

As it happens I live in the village where that this happened.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .