INGEUS - Seriously winding me up now!

essexmat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3355 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was under the WP and the lovely INGEUS from Feb-14 until I signed off JSA and moved to ESA (assessment) from August 2014. In the last three days I have had letters about appointments and four missed calls from them. The number still comes up on my phone and although I reject it and block it somehow it still gets through - I never answer and they leave no message.

They are annoying me now, whilst on ESA I want NOTHINg to do with them and I presume that is my right? Even when back on JSA I struggle to take them seriously and all they do is make me ill.

Should I email their head office and state all of the above (not the bit about them being useless of course even though I would like to) and ask them to stop harrassing me? I assume I have no obligation to them whilst on ESA and everything is voluntary?

depends what group you're in, my son is on ESA in the work related activity group, WRAG, and he has to attend appointments at Ingeous, but only the mandatory ones, I think though that if you are on the assessment rate of ESA you do not have to attend, or if you are placed in the support group.

essexmat is on the assessment phase of ESA, so engaging with any Work Programme provider is purely voluntary until the outcome of the Work Capability Assessment is known. In the meantime, rejecting/blocking the WP telephone number and filtering emails from them straight to the spam box helps to relieve the stress of contact in those forms. Letters through the post are not so easy to ignore...

One possible answer is to write Return To Sender on the envelopes and pop them in a post box. Ingeus might get the hint eventually.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

UPDATE, yes, as Mr P says I am on ESA(assessment) so should only need to communicate with INGEUS voluntarily. Another missed call today as the blocking does not seem to have worked. I emailed my old JCP adviser (he was one of the good ones) and he will be having words with them for me as he is not happy I am being pestered.