Thomson/TUI won't give me back money I'm owed.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Caggers

A long story cut short, I went on holiday paid for some duty free on the flight and used my debit card. On checking my bank statement when I got back to the UK, I realised I'd been overcharged by the cabin crew by £45. I emailed the company and they said I was overcharged and they would recredit the debit card with the £45. Unfortunately since paying for the goods and getting an answer back from Thomson I'd lost my debit card and got a new one. They informed me to contact my bank to have the payment refunded and to charge Thomson; my bank said no chance. I went back to Thomson explained what my bank had said and there answer was "well we can only credit the money back to the card that was used to pay for the goods". I asked if they could use an alternative method and they said no; so I'm now £45 down and looking at taking them to the small claims court to get my £45 back out of principle. Before I go down that line, I was wondering if anyone else had had the same type of issue and if they had it resolved without having to go to court. I just cannot believe that a major international company does not have various different means of refunding people who are in my situation. Any input or advice appreciated. Cheers PM

Simple

[email protected] - Thomson Airways MD

[email protected] - TUI MD

Email these 2 and it will get sorted! Dont bother with small claims for now.

You could also raise a dispute with your bank!

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis