Marlin/? claimform - Old Black Horse Secured Loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

things have been quite manic and very stressful.. i know it isnt really an excuse but my exs mother has been in critical care for the last 4 weeks and we havent had much communication other than cross words.

hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ill get what the CAB has sent to SCM tomorrow in the post, he draughted the IE form and wrote our situation down thats all im aware off ell-enn

hadituptohere

Edited by Hadituptohere

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

Ok, give me a nudge in the morning and I'll draft up a defence statement for you to take to the court - I'll try and fit it in when I have a bit of spare time at work.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thankyou so much ell-enn im off to try to sleep but dont think thats gonna be much

Hadituptohere

Edited by Hadituptohere

You do have a printer at home ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi ell-enn yes I have a printer :-)

hadituptohere

Hi, need a bit of info - how much is the normal monthly payment and how much would you be able to offer each month until the house is sold?

Also, can you confirm you have the following:

Proof from estate agents that house is up for sale?

Paperwork from DWP regarding your benefits claim?

Proof of benefits you are already receiving (DLA ?)

Hi

the normal monthly repayment is 188.06,

but i have the letter from blackhorse about the concesion of 0.00% interest apllicable to the loan??.

I dont know where i could start regarding repayment as according to my IE Im already showing a shortfall of 600.00 ppm

and no contribution from my ex wife and communication at nil..

.i have all the info regarding copy of sale advertisement,

form from DWP to be completed,

and proof of Employment Support Allowance within managed working group

(apparently managing my illness looking to get back to work)

Hadituptohere

Does your ex wife work?

Yes she been self employed locum work but has recently gained employement on around 28K PA

Hadituptohere

Hi, nearly finished the statement - how many children do you have?

sorry Ell-enn 2 children

Hadituptohere

Hi, Affixed is the statement. You need to enter the info where there are XXX's in the statement (remove the xxx's). You will get the information for the top part from the court papers. When you print it out make sure that your printer is set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all stays on one page. Read through the statement carefully to make sure it is correct.

On your benefits documents write the Claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner. Do the same on the estate agents docs - it will be Appendix 2 and on the income & expenditure statement - Appendix 3, CAB fax etc - Appendix 4.

Now assemble as follows:

Statement - signed

Benefits proof - Appendix 1

Estate Agents docs - Appendix 2

Budget Sheet - Appendix 3

CAB docs - Appendix 4

This forms the pack to take to court. You will need to take 3 copies with you - one for the judge, one for the other side and one for yourself to refer to in the hearing. Make sure each set is stapled securely together.

The case law quoted (Cheltenham & Gloucester v Krausz) allows the judge to consider suspending possession to allow the property to sell.

As the CAB suggested, get to the court early and ask if there is a free legal advisor on duty (perhaps from Shelter).

Hadituptohere Statement for Court.doc

Ell-enn thankyou so much for the work you have put into doing this for me..:-)

Is it worth bringing up the matter that the arrears started to acrue after the delay in the cancelation of the ppi policy (requested cancelation in March 2010 and wasnt cancelled untill Novemebr 2010) and that Blackhorse havent responded to my written comms or given a final answer to my dispute??

Thanks Again

Hadituptohere

Do you have copies of the letters you sent re the PPI and the complaint ?

Yes i have copies of the letters sent requesting the cancelation

also the useless replies from blackhorse and

the reply from the FOS after my inital complaint,

further letters that we didnt receive replies to and

copies that were sent to SCM after their request for payment prior to them issuing the claim.

Thanks

Hadituptohere

OK, I'll amend the statement - you should mark all those documents as Appendix 5. Back in a mo.

Hi, revised statement affixed.

Any questions, just shout :)

Hadituptohere Statement for Court.doc

• Confused 1

Thanks Ell-enn

Will be burning the midnight oil im sure..

Hadituptohere

Fraid so, but it should be worth it. Don't forget to let us know the outcome, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow.

Thanks Cym for your words of support :-)

Hadituptohere

Lets hope it will in your list of blue triumphs Hadit tomorrow, great work from Ell.

Sure you will be fine.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks Andyorch.. will i need copies of the Cheltenham+Gloucester Plc V Krauz and the administration of justice act 1970 to present to the judge?? If so does anyone have a link to them plz?

Hadituptohere