Once you have accepted a CCJ, can you challenge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I was pressured into accepting two CCJ's as appearing in court would have been devastating, if it got that far.

Is it possible to mount a new challenge against the debt as I am sure that there is no enforceable agreement?

One was a Debenhams store card and the other was a Debenhams loan. Both were taken over by CL Finance.

They are a millstone around my neck, in more than one manner.

Thanks,

Rocky

Sadly if you accepted the CCJs that is the end unless there is an error in procedure to get them set aside, or an error in law of which to appeal against

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

However, the store credit card

Any PPI? Any late payment charges or over limit fees?

The Loan, Any PPI?

THESE can still be reclaimed.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Hi,

I was pressured into accepting two CCJ's as appearing in court would have been devastating, if it got that far.

Is it possible to mount a new challenge against the debt as I am sure that there is no enforceable agreement?

One was a Debenhams store card and the other was a Debenhams loan. Both were taken over by CL Finance.

They are a millstone around my neck, in more than one manner.

Thanks,

I don't understand above appearing in court.

Technically, your case did and you then received the CCJ's against you.

Why would it be devestating? Its not a criminal court. Its a civil court. You got the CCJ's anyway, so im not sure i understand.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I don't understand above appearing in court.

Technically, your case did and you then received the CCJ's against you.

Admittance./..default judgment does not require a trial stella

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread