CaptainBalrog

Good credit score mauled by vodafone **Sorted.. NOT. Still ongoing.**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1506 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi lilg132,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

So I can access your account, email me with your details via the Contact us form here.

To access the form, you'll need to enter the code 'WRT135'.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

Hi again.

Have to laugh at this point.

I think this thing has reappeared on my wife's credit history. It definitely has with Noddle as we've checked that one.

Once again it was an attempt to get some credit that alerted us.

Unfortunately it is credit for work that has been done on the house which puts us in a very difficult position.

Would very much appreciate some help here. Again.

Lee? Are you out there? I have a massive bill to pay out of my current account as things stand so I'd really appreciate a rapid response here.

Cheers.

Hi again

Firstly, are lilg132 and yourself the same person?

I feel that VF have had more than enough opportunities to sort this out. each time they remove the offending bit, it reappears again a month or so down the line.

As this has been going on for some time, I would suggest a letter before action then if no resolution, take court action. There are some members here that have done just that and hopefully if you have to get legal, they will assist.

As for VF. Sort the ruddy thing out once and for all.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi

No we're not the same person. In fact I'm somewhat aggrieved that my thread has been hijacked!

So i had a look at the letter before action link but it looked to be about making a claim. I've also googled letter before action and it looks a little complicated.

Is there a guide available here to help out with compiling the letter?

For some time i just wanted the issue resolved but now i really want to take vodafone to court!

Can i still take them to court if they resolve this now?

My wife is absolutely distraught. And she has a heart problem so I'm royally peeved at this point!

Cheers.

Before going to court (we have some great people here who can advise on the procedures), I would suggest that VF have one last chance AND off suitable compensation for the stress and worry this is causing.

Should it come to having to go to court, you must issue a letter before action detailing what they have done wrong and what you expect. If they still won't do anything, you will have to make the claim with MCOL (the easiest way).

usually when court papers hit their mats, they suddenly get it right. I do hope it doesn't get that far as it can be a nightmare collating the documents you intend to rely on and making copies for the courts and VF.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE