CPW / Samsung - Book Cover 8.4 Tab S - Faulty

fkofilee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I purchased a 8.4 Inch Book Cover for my Tab S. The 2 poppers on the back have come away from the unit and sadly means it will no longer connect to my Tab S.

Ive had this less than 2 months. I approached CPW to help sort out the issue and I was told as its outside of 28 days, they said as there was a limited warranty for 3 / 6 months, I was to contact Samsung.

So i spoke to Samsung and they said the Warranty lies with the retailer... So I rang again to someone else at Samsung who said the same thing. So I went back to CPW and yet again they referred me to Samsung.

I sent a complaint email to them and yet again they've told me to go to the retailer yet again. The complaint email was sent to the MD of Samsung UK and their support team.

They have now come back with this again...

I can confirm as the case/cover was purchased from the retailer, you will need to contact the retailer again to assist you further.

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards,

Robert

Customer Service Representative

What is my next step?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

soga to the retailer

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

warranty means nowt and is in ADDITION to your rights under soga.

if you paid by a card

then either chargeback [debit card] or section 75 claim [credit card] can be used too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Since then it has escalated... Ive been to the store 5 times, given them formal notice of my rights under SOGA. They STILL Point me to Samsung even though their website says otherwise. (Yes I have shown them this and apparently they have said that Apple and Samsung are done through a different process)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55982[/ATTACH]

I have also just received this email from Samsung Support;

Dear Fkofilee,

Thank you for your email. Your customer reference number is #############.

I appreciate your patience with this ongoing query; we now have confirmation on the correct course of action you will need to take.

After a thorough investigation I can confirm that Samsung are not aware of any evidence or reports relating to defective Tab S Covers.

Any Samsung accessories that customers feel are faulty or defective need to be brought to the attention of the seller; the product can then be assessed and appropriate action taken. If the seller accepts the faulty claim then the typical outcome is for a replacement or refund to be issued. If the seller rejects the faulty claim and there has been sufficient evidence to suggest that customer damage was a factor then the customer would not have a claim to make under the seller's warranty agreement.

I understand that you have been in contact with the seller on multiple occasions and therefore this is not the information you wanted to hear. Nevertheless I hope this clarifies Samsung's position regarding faulty claims of Samsung accessories.

Please feel free to provide the seller a copy of this email if you feel it will expedite the matter.

Should you not have any success when contacting the seller you are within your rights to seek independent advice.

Please accept my apologies for the dissatisfaction this information is likely to have caused you. I hope you can have this matter resolved shortly.

Should have have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Benjamin Warrilow

Customer Service Representative

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Sorted.... CPW Store Manager in Crawley said Redhill had been doing something dodgy and replaced it like for like.

Apparently, It isnt policy to send it off to Manufacturers. They are responsible for their own accessories they sell. Thanks DX :)

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis