Due process ignored

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My professional body has written today to say they no longer support me. I an self employed. This is because in December I challenged many ways where I believed they were no adhering to their code of behaviour. The result of their ban means I cannot get letters of support needed to be able to carry out my work. They have applied these sanctions without advising me as to why and offering me a right to appeal. The Chair of Trustees also went behind my back to ask others whether I was mentally ill or not. Any thoughts on how to move forward. They have refused to answer e-mails for the past three weeks.

is this body something you take qualifications to join or you have to join to work in a certain field such as medicine? You mention trustees acting in a personal capacity so how large a field does it cover?

We need a little more information as to how it operates and is governed to make any suggestions but my first thought is to get a copy of the rules of association and see what exactly the procedures are so a formal approach can be done if it hasnt already.