Car Finance, faults mot's and rude people.

martinwf5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We picked our car up Saturday 31st, from a garage near sheffield, we got finance on the car,

so though at least if things don't go right we can just deal with the finance co'

So believe it or not, the car started playing up,

pulling to the left and knocking around,

we managed to get it home as it was closer than returning to the dealer ( safely anyway)

after speaking to the rude dealer who said it had just been mot'd and serviced,

and putting the phone down on me a few times,

it was agreed to take the car to a local garage for them to have a look at .

within 5 minutes been on the ramp the guy said this shouldnt have passed an mot,

there were several things wrong, warped discs with ridges, track arm failure and front ball joint failure,

he said if they were to mot it , failure was on the cards and a cost of £200 to get it right,

however the garage said it had just been mot;d several times over , and telling me to shut up and if i'd have paid cash i wouldnt be on the phone?/

I contacted vosa , they told me to park it on the drive till they book a garage and they will inspect it themselves.

Can i withdraw from this finance, send the car back, and wash my hands of them????

Regards

M

31st January?

then yes you can contact the finance company soonest

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The problems are between you and the finance company, the finance company and the seller and not between you and the seller.

Take advantage of the Vosa offer as this could be dodgy MoT and if being done on all the sale cars, could end up turning into an accident for someone.

Write to your finance company, (who are they ?) and let them know now that there are problems and Vosa are assisting you. If this does turn out in your favour, they could refuse to allow the seller to sell their finance in future.

Anything further ??

vosa have booked a garage and are inspecting the car on tuesday, regarding the finance company we havent had any reply, I thought email would be best then least I have proof, I will call them tomorrow.