Lidl Edmonton - Athena ANPR ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A family member borrowed my car last week and parked in Lidl. The shopping bill came to £133.55. I've got the receipt.I'm not in the mood to appeal, send the receipt or provide details of who the driver was.I'm thinking of:1/ Writing to them stating: This is not an appeal but a statement of fact that I won't pay them a penny or divulge who the driver was as I don't believe their speculative invoice represents any realistic loss to the retailer (Lidl) given the amount spent in their store. 2/ Going on the attack and serving them with a 'Subject Access Request' under the Data Protection Act. Requesting all data (including CCTV and any information as received from the DVLA ............. Just to give some attitude!!! back 3/ I've researched the companies House site and have the names of the directors including their email contacts. I'll copy them in along with any Lidl contacts I can muster.4/ Invoicing them (say £1000) for my time in responding and stating that I want compensation for the many sleepless nights suffered due to the bogus notice and my age related blood pressure.What'ya think?

Just appeal to them as the RK that you dont know who the driver was and use number 1 in your post. Save everything else for a proper appeal.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Your best bet is to write an appeal to the parking co.as the Keeper of the car.

This will get rejected but they have to give you a POPLA code for a second appeal.

This is the point you will win at.

In the mean time go back to the shop and get the CEO's details and complain, complain, complain.

You have 28 days in which to submit an appeal/challenge. If your letter states that, 'This is not an appeal' then after 28 days you are out of time to appeal, and consequently you will have lost your entitlement to refer the matter to an IAS - which suits the PPC down to the ground.

Therefore your letter should have a banner headline clearly stating "This is a Formal Appeal"

.............and I would do as f16 has suggested