style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I am not here to apologize for what I did,

I already have and I am really ashamed.

I am not from the UK,

I was just visiting when this shameful action took place(By the way I am 20).

You already know the whole story and I have read thousands of posts myself reassuring that the only thing I have to do is ignore them.

The amount I was accused of shoplifting was rougly 20 pounds(the total receipt amount was more the 70 pounds),

while the amount I am asked to pay is 130 (same old story).

I am just here to make 100000000% sure that I won't be facing any consequences for not paying the amount.

ANY, that means entering the country again,

prosecution,

courts,

criminal record etc.

No police involved,

just a policeman standing by at the door.

Typical procedure, copy of my driving licence, they theoretically took a photo of me and asked to write down name, address, postal code etc.

Please don't judge, definitely the biggest mistake in my life.

I am sorry for repeating the same thoughts as anyone has after receiving this letter.

I am very willing to pay the amount if that means that they will be over with me but from what I have read they might be not.

Sorry for my English. Please somebody just assure me once again that I won't be facing any legal matters apart from receiving a bunch of letters.

Thank you in advance guys, I really appreciate your contribution.

ignore RLP TOTALLY

end of problem

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi and welcome to CAG.

As you have been reading around these threads, you will see from the regulars (including me) what you are likely to receive but to make things clear:

This is a civil matter, not a criminal one. the police did not get involved so that matter is concluded.

I have helped on another thread where someone else was worried about a visa and that ended well for her. Whether or not a vsa applies to you, the answer is still the same. No legal intervention so nothing on a criminal records check.

Throwing good money at a company that relies on your ignorance of civil law is the way they get paid. DO NOT fall for it. They can only claim actual losses, not the spurious amounts they claim for.

Ignore RLP and any debt collector that tries it on too.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE