leroyzz V little LTSB

leroyzz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Best of luck mate. The best bit of advice I can give you is to read lots of posts here. With me, Lloyds are taking me to the finish line as it were and i'm waiting for a date for the court hearing to start. I'm confident they will pull out days before the court is due to start and settle in full. Lloyds are just about the worst bank in the UK in my opinion, and they like to make their clients suffer by taking you to the end. Be prepared for this, and change banks when you can. Lloyds TSB really isnt a decent bank at all - i've even caught them out on blatent lies to try and get their own way - not something you would expect a laughinly law abiding bank to do. Personally, I find NATWEST much better.

Best of Luck Leroyzz, I would to say that patience is a virtue! Lloyds will try to drag your claim out.

They are the worst, read as many other post's as you can and when you feel like jacking it in, read a post with WIN at the end, because you will eventually!

Kingliam

:!:

On behalf of the Ginger one

Lloyds TSB - 1ST 12/07/06-LBA 26/07/06-MC-14/08/06-Court-31/01/2007

Halifax - D P A 02/10/06

On behalf of MumKing

Barclays Bank D P A 29/08/06

On behalf of DJ Sunny

Alliance & Leicester D P A 29/08/06

On behalf of GrandmaKing

GE Capital D P A 30/10/06

Barclays Bank D P A 30/10/06 - 1ST 15/11/06 *Microfiche [problem]

thanks kingliam and welshuser advice taken i will read as much as i can iv printed the prelim letter n av signed it, its goin in the post 1st thing tuesday morning 7th nov recorded delivery n goin t get proof of posting. If they want t drag there heels then iam guna look forward t a long battle cos il be as stubborn as them

sent prelim letter 7-11-06 v LTSB

Nice One!

Kingliam

:!:

On behalf of the Ginger one

Lloyds TSB - 1ST 12/07/06-LBA 26/07/06-MC-14/08/06-Court-31/01/2007

Halifax - D P A 02/10/06

On behalf of MumKing

Barclays Bank D P A 29/08/06

On behalf of DJ Sunny

Alliance & Leicester D P A 29/08/06

On behalf of GrandmaKing

GE Capital D P A 30/10/06

Barclays Bank D P A 30/10/06 - 1ST 15/11/06 *Microfiche [problem]

• 2 weeks later...

just got reply t prelim letter, what a joke it says there looking into my complaint n will take 2 weeks t make enquiries HAHA

There 2 weeks is up tmoro so they are now guna 2nd letter telling them t pay up or see them in court

Good luck mate, it's a long slog. Am just going to put in court claim form tom. they sent me a "final" letter saying that they are great and everything they charge is cool and if I want to contest it they even sent a letter for the financial ombudsmen. Am not backing down even though my solicitor told me to keep it below £5K for small claims lessening the chance that I will have to pay their costs if I lose. They owe me 8K plus int and I am going all the way, I assume that if I am the test case where they take me to court I have all your support!!!

Garan

Thanks for the support all:D

iv also received a letter frm TSB tday saying iv gone O/D again cos theyve took last months charges out £130 OUCH :mad:

i only earn £170 a wk LoL

But they are not going to charge me this time aslong as i bring my account into credit in next 7 days??? which i cant do untill thursday

wud this none charge be because iv sent letter for bank charges??

Advice wud be appreciated on this matter?

Hi

iv just had another letter off bank (tsb) saying there charges are correct n justified n if i av a problem to take it up wiv F.O.S. Its 2 pages of drabble n woznt worth reading

sending 2nd letter tmorro if i can get it t post office in time after work

i really hope they like the 2nd letter cos iam goin t enjoy sending it now haha

Power to the People against bank charges;)

Hi bud, this firm is a no win no fee outfit. So you don't pay a penny unless you lose in court. No case has ever gone to court. mail me back if you need any further info mate

And how much do you pay them if you win??? :-o

It's not a hard job to do this yourself, all the info is on this brilliant site, your money is better in your pocket than some ambulance chasers', oops I mean solicitors!

Barty :)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hi Barty, even if you lose you do not pay any thing, and Robertson Holbrook pay all the fees for you, they have solictors to represent you (should it go to court) and (unlike others around) Gurantee to return 100% of the charges recovered to you. They have a zero tolerance attitude to banks trying to haggle down the settlement as their boss is a member of CAG and is united with it in its campaigne to have these charges stopped. and RETURNED.

Have a look at their web site if you dont believe me , you can link in through Martin Lewis's Money saving expert (Top of the Forum) from his latest artical on bank charges or put the name (note correct spelling) into Google.

There are ambulance chasers out there but these boys are "The AMBULANCE DRIVERS". Sorry if it sounds like an advert but:" if you dont blow your own trumpet, people start to use it as a spitoon !"Best wishes with your claim.

Tim Russell

CEO

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.'

Thomas Jefferson 1802

hi all iv not been on for a few days, been working extra hours crimbo nearly here already lol

Abit of a struggle but

Finally got to send my LBA off (recorded del)

on wedsneday 29th nov and safely received n signed for by them LoL

so guess il av t wait another 14 days for another awesome knock back letter off Lloyds :(

still tryin t read more threads about claiming online

but iam not the brightest star in the sky :D

iv also stated in LBA letter il except a reasonable offer within 14 days if not then court here i come

prelim sent 7-11-06

knock back off Lloyds

LBA sent 29-11-06

• 3 weeks later...

hello all

could sum1 give me sum advice please:confused:

TSB av sent me a letter sayin there not goin t pay back my £2000 charges but will give me £750 as a good will gesture

iv been to bank tday n theyve put £750 in my account

but iam still goin t court t get my charges back