Re mapping car

Addyv
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not at the moment. I have read documents now as why the car was remapped and it had to do with problems regarding engine/ fuel consumption. We will attend court soon and I will advise you of the outcome. I do not know all particulars. Kindest regards

• 4 weeks later...
Not at the moment. I have read documents now as why the car was remapped and it had to do with problems regarding engine/ fuel consumption. We will attend court soon and I will advise you of the outcome. I do not know all particulars. Kindest regards

That says that you didn't request the remap. Any update ??

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The care was used aprox 2 months and then shortly later no longer used. Did approx. 1500 miles. Tyres were pass the legal limit when serviced but sold as new. Wrong bolts on wheels. Air conditioning faulty. Lighter faulty among the problems described above. Cracked engine etc.

I don't think any of us are really any the wiser. Tyres, air conditioning and lighter cannot be part of your claim. any problem with them would have been noticeable on a test drive/inspection at the time of purchase so discussed with the salesman.

Can you give us a few more details about the 'cracked block'. Who noticed it and where is it cracked ?

So not actually any damage to the engine, just cosmetic damage to the engine cover.

You say the car is not roadworthy, can you go a bit deeper and tell us exactly what is making it unroadworthy ?