Erudio claimform - old SLC loans - stayed - now N244 **WON SJ refused**

patterns
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes indeed and seeing as they state in their letter it was 2008 = SB

I suppose they could argue i contacted them after, however this was to dispute the fact they had ignored my requests therefore i had no choice to contact them. i dont believe this can reset SB clock

Thanks Andy,

Lets hope they are not successful for a 3rd time

Scan redact and upload what you have received from the court please.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Appears to only be part of the Court hearing information that has been uploaded.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

urm so where is page 2 then......

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Im trying to upload but its stating there is a max file size of 293kb.  i'm trying but cant get it that small

the 2nd page is a generic page of the terms of the hearing, apologies i thought it wa incl. i cannot find how to do it

ok guys here you go, apologies, im not sure why i couldnt upload, sorry about that

n24 full.pdf

cause nearly all of your uploads were at the 4.8mb limit.

you really should by now have learned how to do document uploads properly

using a pdf editor (of which anyone with a pdf editor can remove your blanking BTW! and see you pers detsails)...is not the way we recommend if you read our upload guide carefully... scan and redact each page as a jpg, redact in mspaint then convert all to one mass pdf using online sites listed in upload

your method makes huge 4mb files that fill your upload  limit up each time you upload.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Of course but it showed 3mb on my pc which was confusing me, and i did edit in jpeg then convert to pdf. i didnt know that! ill find another way.

how can i delete the upload then so i can redact another way please? i dont want to leave that online

ive already tidied some of your upload no worries   you have space now

• Like 1

and they

Back to the General Order/Directions....

Points 7 / 14 / 15 / 16 are of importance to you mostly of which you have already prepared for the previous hearing.

Point 9 you must action ASAP this week.

Another User had his defence struck out for not complying with this direction on time and now faces the inconvenience of trying to set a side the order.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Thanks Andy,

Yes I have actioned point 9 already. Indeed I have pretty much prepared. But this is an application hearing not the hearing itself? I thought the application hearing was when the judge will consider the matter being reheard.

Typically in an application hearing what should I be saying?

the debt is statute barred  - there is nothing more for you to say.

and they

But this is an application hearing not the hearing itself?

Given that the court has directed that you submit statements/evidence.....I would take it as duel. Some courts will deal with the application and claim in one hearing....so be prepared for a full hearing.

Although I do note that only 30 mins has been allocated...so perhaps just a hearing to consider their application....possibly.

Thanks Andy. Yes I recall the last application hearing, I was asked if i had anything to add, i tried to begin stating my defence in short, and I was stopped.

So typically with an application hearing, is there anything I can say? It didn't seem like I could say a lot, and more I was just there for the purpose of being present.

You cant really object to an application to lift the stay...the court did reject the application for reasons which are rather strange and the claimant has corrected them with this new application. You can object to Summary Judgment part of the application as previously discussed with reasons and which you have previously prepared for. (statement /evidence).

Just the bundle prep thats different to the last hearing.

Normally for this application a court would not give directions for bundle preparation/Directions Questionnaires etc so I think the court may only look at the lifting the stay aspect of the application and disregard the Summary Judgment content...but that's my own personal assumption. 

Thanks Andy,

I'll be prepared for a full hearing nonetheless, just in case anyway.

They have made spelling mistakes and sent the wrong templates before, which i had to call and confirm. i followed the full process and erudio are completely in the wrong here. I just hope i can articulate this/and the judge sees that. i should have atleast been within my right to be granted deferment, which was denied by their ignorance and trickery. Hopefully the judge will be aware of the amount of cases and news articles relating to this.

So when you say its strange, you mean technically they should not have rejected the applications previously? 1st time was due to my WS stating SB. Second time was their lack of 'an application must contain a concise statement with reason as to why the claim was let stayed and why the claimant didn't proceed at the time'.

Thank you all again, i will keep preparing, much appreciated as always to you all.

Edited by patterns

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just an update, application hearing is a few days away now, i have not received any PDF bundle from the claimant. Should i be concerned or do anything? i have tried calling the courts multiple times. Will keep at it.

Hi Andy, i know you mentioned normally in an application, a court would not give directions for bundle preparation/Directions Questionnaires.... im sure they didnt last time either, and that this is just a generic template they use

I will keep trying to get hold of the court

HI Guys,

3.5 hours past hearing date/time and nothing. i have checked my email was received successfuly by the courts.

Is it normal for this length of delay? What would be the possible reasons unless the court were running late? Previously if they were running late, i got a call to inform me.

If the claimant didnt send details for the hearing, or failed to show for the remote hearing, what would happen? Previously they have called and had the claimant on the line before calling me.

Again trying the tel number and no joy. i may well drive down tomorrow.

You win if no show

Prob wont hear till near 4pm end of day admin run before closing

Dx

and they